CSSP Labor Day weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Dee. I wanted to put names with the pics, but I have selective memory, and the selection is not always mine.

CCV BEWARE!!!!! The eyes of Texas Swampers are upon you. :dazzler1:

Hey Dee you did good remembering everyones name. We had a great time as well, looking forward to CCV in May.

Glad we got to meet so many Swampers.

Brenda, Don is still talking about how hot those peppers were and how good it tasted. Oh he would like some more of your nanner puddin :D

Yeah buddy!...wonder if you can smuggle some of that nanner puddin on the plane to CCV? Sure would be good after a few dives!

Thanks all you Texas Swamp Divers for a very fun day at CSSP. Thanks especially to all you that drove in from so far away. I enjoyed meeting all of you and putting faces/names with "handles".
Brenda, the sausage dish was wonderful. I ate so much of that, I never did get back around to the banana pudding. Knew I should have started with that! I can't believe how much food was spread around, it was great. Don't know who made the chicken wings but they were yum. I somehow missed the plantains (not sure what that is but had planned to try some).
Really looking forward to CCV with many of you! Let's see, I'm stocking up on Cactus Juice, Benedryl.........you make it sound so wonderful.

Nice to meet you as well. Sealskin98 (Mike) brought the plantains and jerk chicken. They were delicious. You will just have to wait until we get to CCV to try the plantains. See you in May if not before.

Hey it was great fun to get together and put some names/faces/log-on-names together in one place !!
Dive photos for this weekend of Mike, Thomas, Laura, Frank, Fish, Alligator, ???

Sounds like it was fun. Wish I could have been there. Was in Iowa City at Iowa-Kent State game. Iowa QB(who is from Baytown) got dehydrated and missed second half. Figure someone from Texas could handle heat in Iowa. Guess not.

Back
Top Bottom