CSSP Labor Day weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just called the LDS & we're a go for the Gardens, so I'm going to miss this shindig. Maybe this time my date will show up.

Dee, the plane is just 10 minutes up from the North dock. Get Truckdiver to show you our newest dive route. It has a bit of everything; shallows for the fish pics, boulder formations, the plane, more shallows with the occasional turtle and the oddly famous "wall".

Sorry I won't be there. We'll just have to make sure there's a next time.

We're gonna miss ya but I certainly don't blame ya! And there WILL be a next time

Ok the chips and dip are bought and I bought some fruit as well. The brownies are cookin. Packin the truck is all that's left. We should be leaving around 6:00am "yawn" in the morning. Look for us in a red tahoe and we will be looking for all of you.
Ann

I picked up some fruit too, made up a big vegetable & cheese tray, ,some ranch dressing, and got reglar and Bar-b-que potatoe chips and Tostitos & salsa, some plates , paper towels. Looks like we should have plenty of chips and yummy stuff :11ztongue

We'll probably get there about 9:00am Saturday ~ Black 2 door Explorer

I feel like a broken record, because of COURSE we can't come- family plans came first. Sounds like yall will have a wonderful time, really wish I could be two places at once!! Good luck making those dogs without Des (speaking of a lucky dog!), and please do it again real soon- like how about Sept. 11, treasure hunt (benefits Children's Miracle network) out at CSSP. Say HI to the turtles and the walls (which I love).

Foo

We have friends from DDN who are flying to Grand Caymen and had to detour through Houston. So Beast and I went into town to meet a bunch of them. As usual with 'friends' from the internet, it was fun putting names to faces but it was like meeting folks you've known forever!

So our Friday evening plan to pack for the trip, finish the Dee-Rags, and do some shopping got blown out of the water! Packing won't take long in the morning and we can stop at the store on the way out. I'll try to finish the rags tonight but I can't promise anything. Beast says we're leaving at 5a so I better get busy!

See ya'll tomorrow around 11a

Foo:
I feel like a broken record, because of COURSE we can't come- family plans came first. Sounds like yall will have a wonderful time, really wish I could be two places at once!! Good luck making those dogs without Des (speaking of a lucky dog!), and please do it again real soon- like how about Sept. 11, treasure hunt (benefits Children's Miracle network) out at CSSP. Say HI to the turtles and the walls (which I love).

Foo

I'm beginning to think Foo is an imaginary person, either that or she's heard about us and she's skeered....LOL

I've got hot dogs, sausages, buns, mustard and pickle relish, paper towels and utensils. I'll get a couple of bags of ice on the way out. I guess I'm ready to go. Hasta manana...

Firefyter:
I'm beginning to think Foo is an imaginary person, either that or she's heard about us and she's skeered....LOL

Aint skeert! (Just a little jealous.)

And of COURSE I'm imaginary... this is the internet, seeeeely boy!

:wink:

Foo-Fly

I am such a ding dong!!!! I will be working the shop on Saturday and our OW class is in the pool and then we won't be out there until Sunday/Monday. I am going to miss the whole darn Swampers day at CSSP. Arghhhhhhh. :11:

Back
Top Bottom