CSSP - Friday 27th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frankdr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Still figuring out plans for Friday . . hope it involves diving at CSSP - seeing who else is doing the Friday thing this week . .

Later-

Friday thing???

TXScubaBear:
Friday thing???
Yeah - Friday is probably the best time (IMHO) to go out to CSSP. It's quiet (no waiting in line) and the vis has time to settle from the previous weekend.

Roger that, thanks!

frankdr............

Man... Where in the Hello how you been !!???? :D

Hey Frank(s), I'll plan to be there Friday. I need to rinse off all that blue water from last Sat. anyway... Palancar was magnificent, but there's nothing like a good ol' Texas swamp!

Foo, be sure and tell Frank aaaallllll about your trip. I got him kinda wound up last weekend tellin' him I was going to Coz. weekend after next.

He thinks if the water is clear enough to see what you'll be diving in from the surface, what's the point in going into the water? You've already seen what's down there. :D

Hope you had a great time on your trip, see ya at the swamp sometime when I get back.

Timeliner:
frankdr............

Man... Where in the Hello how you been !!???? :D

Well - not diving unfortunately. So, it looks like I'm going to take the day off and spend some quality time at CSSP. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Later-

What do you think, Frankdr? The weather forecast is a bit gloomy.

Anybody else planning to show? What time?

Timeliner and I are looking at going Friday morning to CSSP for a few dips.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom