CSSP - Friday 27th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As long as there's not a monsoon blowing in I'll plan to be there. Will post here if anything changes. Morning!? Dang, with you guys that really means morning... I'll roll in as early as I can stand, ha!

Wish I/ we were diving tomorrow, but alas, work calls. At least I'm building up some time off so when things slow up I can go TOO!

Hey Foo, I was in you neck 'o the woods today, we're (actually the contractor) is striping Texas 154 west of Gilmer to Wood county line.... till it came a down pour about 5:30 pm. We'll be back tomorrow to finish, but me thinks the rain will be there again..... good luck diving tomorrow........and we NEED to get together some day!!!!:D

~tony

scubatexastony:
Wish I/ we were diving tomorrow, but alas, work calls. At least I'm building up some time off so when things slow up I can go TOO!

Hey if it rains too much I may have to wait and go Sat., we'll see. But at this point, I'm planning on going tomorrow. Wish you could go, too, Tony!

scubatexastony:
Hey Foo, I was in you neck 'o the woods today, we're (actually the contractor) is striping Texas 154 west of Gilmer to Wood county line

Oy! So, 'tis you who is the stopper of the cars on 154! FooMan works in that area frequently, you should call! I'll pm cell #'s.

scubatexastony:
and we NEED to get together some day!!!!:D
~tony
See above. :D No, I totally agree, we need to asap! We can fight over whose family is the most dysfunctional, I bet we win. :14:

Yea,, Timeliner and I are checking the weather in the morning to see if we go out to the pond.

I'm going. I'll be there I hope around 10 Amish.

Rain they say... Aghhhhhhhh Whos care about rain ? :D

Guys, it doesn't look like I'll make it today. Not due to the weather, I just woke up with a clogged head and I don't feel so good- gonna climb back in the bed. Sorry, you've been fooed... be safe and have fun.

Foo:
Guys, it doesn't look like I'll make it today. Not due to the weather, I just woke up with a clogged head and I don't feel so good- gonna climb back in the bed. Sorry, you've been fooed... be safe and have fun.

Yeah - I woke up with the worst leg cramp I've ever had. Took some feel-good for it and fell asleep until just now (11:30) and it still hurts to walk on it. Might get something going this weekend or wait until next week. Wish I was there . . .

frankdr:
Wish I was there . . .

Yeah, it only turned out to be the most beautiful day ever. I slept till noon, Frank, don't feel bad. I hope they had some great diving!

Timeliner and I hook-up at CSSP....great day for diving....sorry the rest of you are under the weather....feel better soon---next time we ALL dive!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom