(crickets chirping..........crickets chirping...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie:
Damn it looks like I missed all the fun. Now I got to see whst pic Fire put up

Yeah, you missed all the fun for sure. I think we were the only two on the board today...

Lukiedukie:
Damn it looks like I missed all the fun. Now I got to see whst pic Fire put up

Is this the one you thought I should post?

humanphibian:
Yeah, it was pretty quiet until about 3. I've been stuck behind my desk all week. I'm starting to get cabin fever, oh well at least I can keep up with whats going on here.

I wish I could be stuck behind a desk, as opposed to being bitten, kicked, punched, slapped, and slashed with scissors...

Nope she is a speach therapist. Sort of like a teacher but the kids are allowed to abuse her. Unlike a teacher if you touch one your at the very least suspened

I guess someone needs to check out the bus driver thread......anyway, yeah the picture with the dog is better. I hope to have my own dog soon.

Chris Hipp:
I guess someone needs to check out the bus driver thread......anyway, yeah the picture with the dog is better. I hope to have my own dog soon.

If my new dog does not learn manners soon enough he might be up for adoption. Since Sunday he has eaten 3lbs of raw pork chops and around 1/2lbs of steak(my lunch by the way) and that is just the begining. He will either learn to behave or I will have a whole lot of fajitas and one less dog

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom