(crickets chirping..........crickets chirping...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

humanphibian:
Firegoddess:
When did the word "beautiful" come up? I KNOW I didn't bring that word into this...[/QUOTE

Luke told me!

(P.S. Luke... score 100 Man Points for you! You owe me one bud :crafty: )

Did he also tell you he's delusional?

And needs glasses?
:loopy:

Firegoddess:
humanphibian:
Did he also tell you he's delusional?

And needs glasses?
:loopy:

He didn't seem delusional.

But then again, I don't think I'm crazy.

If you have files on you computer it's easy. Click on "reply" don't use the quick reply, then you can go below the text field where you normally type, just below the smiley's there is a button that says "manage attachments". Click that and then "browse" ,that lets you search your computer for the pic. Double click the one that you want and hit "upload".

humanphibian:
If you have files on you computer it's easy. Click on "reply" don't use the quick reply, then you can go below the text field where you normally type, just below the smiley's there is a button that says "manage attachments". Click that and then "browse" ,that lets you search your computer for the pic. Double click the one that you want and hit "upload".

Got it, and I'm up there. Be back soon!

Dang ya'll must have been really bored today. Nice photos, but Scott it doesn't look like you..................sober.

TxWingnut:
Dang ya'll must have been really bored today. Nice photos, but Scott it doesn't look like you..................sober.

There are 2 pictures of me on that thread. I think that they may be the ONLY pictures that exist that don't have me w/ an ice cold Shiner Bock in my hand. :eyemouth: :beer_yum:

humanphibian:
There are 2 pictures of me on that thread. I think that they may be the ONLY pictures that exist that don't have me w/ an ice cold Shiner Bock in my hand. :eyemouth: :beer_yum:

Completely understandable, but the blonde WOW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom