(crickets chirping..........crickets chirping...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie:
that picture is a horrible one of me Thanks HONEY time to plot my revenge

It's the only picture I have of you, DARLING, and besides, it's a great one of Frosty. And you know what you can do with your revenge...

TxWingnut:
I have 3 and the batteries are always fresh with multiple power options from HEY to complete shutdown with drool.

I see we learned our parenting skills from the same place...

Firegoddess:
It's the only picture I have of you, DARLING, and besides, it's a great one of Frosty. And you know what you can do with your revenge...

would it be along the lines of" you can take that and shove it where the sun dont shine "?

Tooth

Scubatooth:
wingnut

oh yeah those are the collars, do you ahve the ones with different color prongs on the collar for different levels or do you have that feature via the remote?

Tooth

I have the remote feature that lets me pump it up as needed. It also lets out a small beep before the shock which is almost as effective because the child knows its about to get the zap.

Bruce

Scubatooth:
would it be along the lines of" you can take that and shove it where the sun dont shine "?

Tooth

Something like that. He just terrifies me so...

TxWingnut:
I have the remote feature that lets me pump it up as needed. It also lets out a small beep before the shock which is almost as effective because the child knows its about to get the zap.

Bruce

Ooooooh, you've gone hi-tech in teaching your children. See, in my field, that's called ABA training. "Advanced Behavior Analysis" and it's very effective. Tell the child to sit, then shove him in the chair. Do it enough times, they'll learn how to sit on command.

Firegoddess:
Ooooooh, you've gone hi-tech in teaching your children. See, in my field, that's called ABA training. "Advanced Behavior Analysis" and it's very effective. Tell the child to sit, then shove him in the chair. Do it enough times, they'll learn how to sit on command.

I have found that is far easier, and less time consuming to teach the dog how to control the childeren. I call it the RDwSF method. (Red Dog w/ Short Fuse) He'll pin them in a corner and bite 'em if they yell for help! It's big fun.

humanphibian:
I have found that is far easier, and less time consuming to teach the dog how to control the childeren. I call it the RDwSF method. (Red Dog w/ Short Fuse) He'll pin them in a corner and bite 'em if they yell for help! It's big fun.

Hmmmm....could I possibly borrow that highly trained dog for the beasts I work with?

humanphibian:

In regards to fires situation, I think if you add the collar to the student and bring the dog. Placing the setting on drool should make for hours of drinking enjoyment. I bet she would get nintendo thumb!

TxWingnut:
In regards to fires situation, I think if you add the collar to the student and bring the dog. Placing the setting on drool should make for hours of drinking enjoyment. I bet she would get nintendo thumb!

Ooooh, that would be good for hours of enjoyment...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom