Crab Grab Part Deaux - Pincers of Death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or, you could dive pensacola, and have a FL saltwater license. I'm not sure you need a license for crabs in Alabama

I quess I could do my diving in Florida, but I haven't seen any crabs worth keeping aroung here either. There are quite a few on the Pensacola pier rubble but they are pretty small.

wjefferis:
Depending on what day they decided on maybe we could buddy up. I don't think i'll get an Alabama saltwater license for just one day. It would great to just dive and BS with everyone after the dive.

That will be fine Walter. That way if you decide not to hunt you will know you will have another nonhunter to dive with.:)

BTW, I'm not ditching you Paul....there is plenty dive buddying to go around..:wink:

(even if you were mean to me on another thread):no

paulwall:

Don't play DUMB...you don't do it any better than I do!!:D

denisegg:
That will be fine Walter. That way if you decide not to hunt you will know you will have another nonhunter to dive with.:)

That was pretty much my take on it as well.

I threw a crabtrap into the bay off Fort Morgan on Saturday, when I drove back to pick it up, it had two crabs in it, one was too small. Sat for around 2 hours, not the best pickings...

FWIW, someone else onsite said he saw some other people mess with the trap earlier... maybe they stole a boatload of crab, doubtfull though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom