Crab Grab Part Deaux - Pincers of Death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Either way would be fine with me. I'd just hate for the entire Crab oriented get-together to goto waste. We can still be grabbin crab from a basket, even if we're not diving at the time.

There is always Bugman world famous sausage to fall back on. A date might be a great, thing in a few weeks I'll have to go back to work and that means 3 months of not diving so I trying to get in as much as I can.

Were catching several over in Bay Haven in the canal just off weeks bay. Were setting them after work and collecting several each day. But for some reason there seems to be a lot of dog food scattered each day also:11: . A simple cast net 6' brings in a bit of Shrimp also. Dang if I know where that dog food comes from though:shakehead:

Paulwall, my plans got busted for September 23rd. I will be leaving on September 21st for vacation. You are going to be diving Gulf Shores Sunday September 2nd right? I plan to be there also. It sounds like a group is going to be gathering for that. We should plan some kind of cooking/dining out for that.

denisegg:
Paulwall, my plans got busted for September 23rd. I will be leaving on September 21st for vacation. You are going to be diving Gulf Shores Sunday September 2nd right? I plan to be there also. It sounds like a group is going to be gathering for that. We should plan some kind of cooking/dining out for that.

Woo-hoo! We'll kick the CrabGrab up a notch! Denise will be OOT!!!!!:lotsalove: :D :14:

I'll be there on the 2nd, with a "hazards to navigation" map. It's got a big pic of Denise with her "flyaway" hair on it!

Just for that you have got to be my buddy, my guide and feed me!! :D l'll teach you to talk about my hair!!:wink:

(and I got something to cover my hair now):blinking: (hey that may keep the bull shark away too):D

We saw some crabs today.

Yep, saw atleast a dozen at Destin Jetties, some egg-bearing, some not.

Amadus reported seeing over two dozen crab at AL Point Jetties, mostly Blues but some Stones also!

I'm ready for the 23rd!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom