Crab Grab Part Deaux - Pincers of Death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are we getting together for the Crab Grab Part Deaux?

I need to know how many pennies I need to be saving.

spelling nazi!

Bueller... Bueller? Better?

I think I found a pair of doubles. :)

Michael

There's a brand new set of them over at Cave Adventures, LP108s, DR bands and manifolds, for less than a grand. You can find em everywhere.

You need to find more time to dive, my friend! :D

OMS LP107's - OMS valves and manifold. DIN of course. 225.00. He's getting out of cave diving. Just wants to get rid of all of his gear. Most sold now.

Michael

PS: Sorry for the hi-jack. AND I am getting more diving in. :)

Has anyone come up with the plan for the Grab? Look like around 7am for the high tide on the 22nd so if we get the OMG early start we could do some shopping on the Jetties. I'm there if that's the plan.

I just read back some on the thread and it looks like the 23rd was the date, which still gives us a good tide to get on Al Point Jetties for a shopping trip.

Beuller... Beuller?

I was at Dewey's Destin last night.... you know you have to give your name and they bring your food out and call your name....

the food girl came out and was calling "Beuller.... Bueller?....."

obviousely someone gave her the name and being a teenager who most likely hasn't seen that movie she had no clue. We were all cracking up as the person who's food it was kept quiet for a few moments as she called it out again louder...

it was too funny. Several other tables were cracking up also, but she still had no clue they were laughing at her.... :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom