Crab Grab Part Deaux - Pincers of Death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
You gotta give us more notice on these things... how can you expect anyone to drop what they are doing to show up?

Ok, due to circumstances beyond my control (e.g. laziness). The 2007 Crab Grab aka Perilous Pincers of Pain has been postponed from July 17 (was anybody really going to be there on July 17?) until after school gets back in in August.

I put forward the following Dates. Please pick one, and commit! Anyone backing out gets the remnants of the feast left on his/her front porch! Saving DeniseGG the agony:11:

Sept 16
Sept 23

paulwall:
I put forward the following Dates. Please pick one, and commit! Anyone backing out gets the remnants of the feast left on his/her front porch! Saving DeniseGG the agony:11:

Sept 16
Sept 23

How did I get pulled into this????? Why is everybody always picking on me?:wink: I guess I better mark my calendar so I won't get "dumped on":D

btw..you could have started a new thread...you KNOW these people don't like to read through tons of posts to get to the good stuff:wink:

I'd like to think that I was responsible for the revival of this thread.:blinking: (Although I did forget a date had already been set.:( )

At this point I will say either day works for me. Whether or not I will be able to dive depnds upon the elbow / nerve situation, the possibility of surgery and if surgery does happen what is done to me.:shakehead

kchFLA:
I'd like to think that I was responsible for the revival of this thread.:blinking: (Although I did forget a date had already been set.:( )

At this point I will say either day works for me. Whether or not I will be able to dive depnds upon the elbow / nerve situation, the possibility of surgery and if surgery does happen what is done to me.:shakehead

One word:Jetboots

1.jpg

paulwall:
One word:Jetboots

The elbow situation should be "temporary". I'd rather spend money on making the h-e-double-hocky-stick walk at the Destin Jetties more bearable. I swear that darn walk gets more difficult each time I do it. :shakehead

You know... after this past weekend and the mention of the Crab Grab 2007, I was going to PM Paul and ask him about it... and low and behold this thread pops back to life.

Sept 22 would be my first choice. Let's just hope that gas goes back below $3/gallon and not up so that we can afford to make the drive down!

Out of the two dates you posted, I can make the September 23rd date. I do however have a couple questions:
(1) I am assuming that this is going on in Orange Beach, correct? Which sites are we going to hit?
(2) I'm a Florida resident, where do I need to go to get an out of state salt water license and do you know how much that costs?

wjefferis:
Out of the two dates you posted, I can make the September 23rd date. I do however have a couple questions:
(1) I am assuming that this is going on in Orange Beach, correct? Which sites are we going to hit?
(2) I'm a Florida resident, where do I need to go to get an out of state salt water license and do you know how much that costs?

#2) = http://www.outdooralabama.com/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom