Crab Grab Part Deaux - Pincers of Death

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...and you came back with no crab, fear hath done you well, less we call you nubby!

A gun that brought no crab, and hardly a fish! :wink:

:D
SuPrBuGmAn:
A gun that brought no crab, and hardly a fish! :wink:

Ahh now give him a break I will vouch for him, I seen his fish sticks Sara lee would have been proud even though he hid the breading well and the box Ray Odor is now making a handy tool for collecting stone crab claws It helps measure and remove a claw at the same time

tom you dirty dog, don't make me tell them about you being afraid to get in the water with us. some silly story about angry employees, BAH!!!

photohikedive:
TWO FISH, four fillets, I was happy.

Two fish = 8 fillets...?

Besides, it could have just as easily been a single fish(the smaller I might add) had someone not shown you the larger one on the Whiskey :wink:

SuPrBuGmAn:
Two fish = 8 fillets...?

Besides, it could have just as easily been a single fish(the smaller I might add) had someone not shown you the larger one on the Whiskey :wink:

Rumor has it
on the beach that is you had to take him by the hand and almost place his finger on it before he seen the flounder. But I drew the line and took up for him when they told it took five stabs at it before he got it I told the guys at the coffee house I head from a pretty good source it only took three :D :D

LOL

Pretty much true! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom