Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Outstanding video! Thanks for sharing. Anyone that has a critique is a total hater. Guessing you will be going back sooner rather than later.

That was nice! I need to open my eyes under water :wink:

Nice video. Awesome macro footage. Did you use a tripod ?

Yep, used a tripod for the macro shots. Cozumel has a lot of current so trying to be steady is really hard without a tripod. Even then, the current knocked it over sometimes!

An excellent video! I admire how you were able to capture the different sizes of life that are underwater from the tiny shrimp and fish to the spotted eagle rays. The colour, focus and steadiness of the video is fantastic. This is a great video to show someone of the possibilities that Cozumel has to offer. Great work and you deserve a pat on the back for this.

Awesome job !

I cant wait to go back ..... Fly, I need to get contacts or a prescription lens before the next dive !

An excellent video! I admire how you were able to capture the different sizes of life that are underwater from the tiny shrimp and fish to the spotted eagle rays. The colour, focus and steadiness of the video is fantastic. This is a great video to show someone of the possibilities that Cozumel has to offer. Great work and you deserve a pat on the back for this.

Wow, really appreciate your kind comments!

Awesome job !

I cant wait to go back ..... Fly, I need to get contacts or a prescription lens before the next dive !

Thanks! I'm in the same situation about a prescription mask. I have plus 2 lenses in the bottom corners of my mask, but I'll need something more powerful. I lost a lot of footage because it looked in focus underwater but it actually wasn't! Very frustrating!

Stephen,

Awesome video! I am heading to Cozumel later this month and am on the fence about pulling the trigger with a new housing with Backscatter at Beneath the Sea next week. Want to graduate from the GoPro.

Can you talk a little bit about the hardware (camera, lenses, housing) that you used for that video? Was it all 1080p? 30, 60 fps?

And PS: How hard was it to recover the drone from the dive boat?

Once again, inspiring stuff. Thanks for posting.

... or I guess I could just read the credits too ...

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom