Best All Inclusive Cozumel for IDC Feb 25-March 15 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SentinelAce

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a student doing his IDC in February with Aldora Divers (a great shop) in Cozumel. I am looking for an All Inclusive within walking distance so he doesn't need a scooter. We usually stay at hotel Cozumel but I that's a bit of a walk. Looking for nothing fancy as he's going to be working hard and studying and not doing any fun diving.

Casa Mexicana includes buffet breakfast but is not AI. It is just around the corner from Aldora shop. I dont think there is any AI downtown area.
Thanks. Might just go the scooter route. Any place that has AI with diving? Scuba club seemed pricey

I love ScubaClub, nice people, good food, unlimited shore dives... Will be back there in November

Scuba Club and Blue Angel. Blue Angel includes the Nitrox, breakfast and has a happy hour every day :). For us lushes :wink:. Scuba Club no longer serves past lunch time. Just came from BA and will be in SC in November.

Thanks. Might just go the scooter route. Any place that has AI with diving? Scuba club seemed pricey
you're going to get flamed on here about riding a scooter on Coz. Personally, I've never felt in danger doing it but I used to be a NYC bicycle and motorcycle messenger so, to me, danger is relative.

you're going to get flamed on here about riding a scooter on Coz. Personally, I've never felt in danger doing it but I used to be a NYC bicycle and motorcycle messenger so, to me, danger is relative.
Been there 10 times and always rode a scooter. Anyone flaming me doesn’t know the island or how to ride

Closest AI would be Grand Park. Not sure if Hotel Cozumel (Wyndham) is doing AI and is also closer to Aldora ( 10-15 min walk)
Sounds like hotel Cozumel has gone down hill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom