Cooper River Trip Sunday, 11 March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dschulte

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am setting up a trip to the Cooper River with Bill at Off the Wall Diving for Sunday, March 11th. I will have the cost information and diver minimums tomorrow. This is just an early heads up to get some feedback on the number interested. I have five from my area that want to go. For those who have not dove the Cooper it is a megalodon tooth and artifact dive. Check out Bill's site for some pictures.

Let’s get an early list going and I will post the cost and times tomorrow; if we can get the big boat, it will fit 16 divers.
:monkeydan

I might be interested in going down for that. Along with a good friend of mine. Just let me know when you get details about prices and such.

Caleb

That would be great, I will get those details up tomorrow.

Sweet. My dive buddy and I were talking while we were in Florida last weekend saying that we really want to go down and do a Cooper River dive. So I'll be looking forward to seeing what kind of numbers you get.

Caleb

I think Bill only takes the six pack down to the coast. The big boat stays on Jocassee and Keowee all summer. Might want to double check with him. Sometimes he can get a second boat and do 12.

leah:
I think Bill only takes the six pack down to the coast. The big boat stays on Jocassee and Keowee all summer. Might want to double check with him. Sometimes he can get a second boat and do 12.

Thanks for the tip, I am calling him this morning.

I am still waiting for a call back from Bill, left two messages today. Hopefully I will hear from him tomorrow confirming the availability, maximum number and cost.

Still no call back or return email from Bill. He may be out of town on a job this week; most likely will hear from him on Saturday. I am still planning on going, just need to get the specifics on the number of people and boat availability. Will keep you guys posted.

hey, i've always wanted to do the Cooper river

any chance i can tag along?

where would we board the boat, so i can plan trip?

Back
Top Bottom