Cooper River Trip Sunday, 11 March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

both my wife and i were looking forward to it

she loves Charleston

sucks

I doubt that I will get enough for this trip. I am still trying for some folks local in Charleston. I will make the call on Monday. Any interest in Jocassee on the 11th as a backup? If Bill is not going to the Cooper, maybe we can do the wall of the pump house. If it is a two tank dive, I am sure we can get some folks who dive wet. Just an idea.

I just want to fricking dive:redbite:
:monkeydan

DiverTonyD:
How bout headin south to the springs ?

Tony

That would be a six hour drive for me and I do not have Saturday available, got the kids. Is there a dive happening this coming weekend?

It will be chilly, but not impossible to do the pump house. The Wall or the Cemetary are both pretty deep, so would be a cold dive for those of us going wet. I'm going to the Hot Hole on Friday and Saturday and MIGHT have some room in the boat (my LDS is doing a trip out for a couple people trying to finish their OW cert, so I'm going hitch a ride just to dive... and will need a dive buddy :) ) for anyone who is looking to dive.

Not for certain we'll have room (buut should since its just a few people) but I can find out tomorrow... e-mail me at carrol9@clemson.edu if you're interested. So I can know whether to snoop around and ask.

Caleb

Thats right, I had forgotten about that. Are you diving it Sunday?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom