Chick Divers Alert! OCTOBER 16!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nuff said.

Chuck
The absent cabana boy.

Well, absent Cabana Boy, Brian fulfilled the job with a smile on his face, and made sure bubby was flowing. Thanks NetDoc for the bottle and the wonderful card. Wish you coulda been there.

The Sea Emperor was neat with the shark and the stingrays, loads of yellowtail snapper, and of course good buddies! Thanks to Becky, Vickie, Marvel and Kathy. You gals are fun to dive with!

The drift dive on Lost Ledges with Marvel was nice. OK, so I was trying to point us in a different direction.... at least I was partly right! LOL We saw harliquen bass, lots of grouper, parrotfish, a lonely lobster, loads of reef butterfly fish and a couple moray eels.

What mine wasn't good enough????:D
Don't want to mention EVERYTHING, gotta let somebody else chime in:wink:.
Just to get a competition going, edivers did also provide a bottle of bubbly AND a cabana boy...

I am sure after this dive, the women will be members of both dive clubs. Welcome aboard ladies!

Cool... but only one bottle? Since I couldn't be there, I sent two! :D

BTW, it's a big internet... there is more than enough room for both "boards". I have no problems with accepting members from other boards, and have no issues with our members joining other boards! :D

Well...all that signed up for the trip did not show. I think there were 8 of us on the boat, so the bottle from edivers and one from you was more than enough to render lots of giggles:D
I understand that Becky has the other bottle and is returning it to you...maybe we can have it on the next CHICK dive tenatively planned for March.
I agree there is plenty of room for more than one board, working on making bonds not fighting will do loads in bringing the dive community together.

Okay, this is my first opporutnity to post since the trip, so I'll chime in. The dive was awesome. First, let me just say what a great experience it is to dive with all women. Much more laid back, similar air consumption, lots of gossip (about guys... of course!) and lots of laughs. I enjoyed meeting the ladies from e-divers as well as diving with Jenny, Marvel and Vickie. You girls are way too fun-I would make the 3 hr drive any Saturday morning to dive with you all! The most exciting part of the trip for me, was seeing two large Rays near the Sea Emperor. Their width must have been at least 5 1/2 ft (correct me if I am wrong ladies). The first one we found sleeping and the second one played with us a bit by skimming up the side of the wreck then doing a back flip around our group before circling around and doing the same. The third time it did this, it was close enough for me to reach out my hand and touch it as it glided by. Wow, that was an incredible experience. Sigh. :)

As for the champagne, E-divers opened a bottle as well, so each board provided a bottle and the extra bottle from NetDoc (no, we couldn't finish all 3-some of us, who will remain nameless, got a little tipsy after sharing the first two bottles and needed to consider a long drive ahead. :wink:). So, the other lovely bottle made its way back to Orlando and is awaiting it's next great ScubaBoard event! Ready for pick up or use whenever you deem necessary, Pete! :)
Thanks again, ladies, and I look forward to another one sooner rather than later (next time, camp and dive at the Springs? -always welcome to use my pad in Orlando for a resting place).

The chick dive was great! Hopefully we can do it again soon. Seeing a shark made the whole dive worth it. It was awesome!

Scuba_Jenny:
What mine wasn't good enough????:D
Don't want to mention EVERYTHING, gotta let somebody else chime in:wink:.
Just to get a competition going, edivers did also provide a bottle of bubbly AND a cabana boy...

I am sure after this dive, the women will be members of both dive clubs. Welcome aboard ladies!

Ah, the rays.... heaven! As for the company...sublime! I had such a great time being on a boat full of women- no testoserone to contend with, lots of camaraderie, & great dive buddies! Thanks to both Pete & e-divers for the champagne & to our cabana boy Brian for his excellent service! I'm thinking of putting together a day of chick diving at my house- anyone interested?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom