Chick Divers Alert! OCTOBER 16!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OrlandoRogue:
Well ladies, even though the cabana boys seem to be all talk and no show, I have a little surprise for us. NetDoc, a kind and fearless leader who said he would definitely be there with roses and chocolates if it weren't for DEMA, dropped by with a very nice treat for me to deliver to the chick dive on Saturday. :wink:.
I think it works on batteries.

OHHH! Dive Lights??

Scuba_Jenny:
OHHH! Dive Lights??
No, but i will say that depending on how you choose to use it, that it can utilise its own power source and cause quite a commotion, there are other ways to use it though. :wink: I will continue to leave it as a surprise for the rest of the ladies who dont already know about it.

BTW, who is going now on this trip, definately confirmed? Jenny do you have the list updated???

Jenny do you have the list updated???

She doesn't have the one in the thread updated. I know at least 3 of those listed had already made other plans for the 16th.

I do not have the latest list yet, but hopefully will have one in the next day or so...

So you are planning an all girl dive for the weekend. How is the water temp now and what is the prediction for the weekend? I am living in Ocala now but if I can find someone to puppysit I would like to try and hit the water this weekend. Is it a beach dive or a boat dive? I am so tired I read teh first few lines of the post and realized it was from July so I went to the back and am a little lost but I am pretty used to that......Let me know.

Ok Chicks! Ya ready to go?
There is still room left if you want to join. So far, there will be 11.
We now we have:
>
1. Jenny
2. Leya
3. Kathy
4. Krista
5. Marvel
6. Rebecca
7. Kim P.
8. Sue
9. Parrot Island booked
10. Parrot Island booked
11. Vickie

Looks like the weather is gonna be B E A U T I F U L !
SATURDAY
WINDS NORTHWEST 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET NEAR SHORE

if you are still interested in going, and wondering if there is still time to join the fun..YES! PM me for details.

I just moved and am unpacking still - how often do you do these types of trips. Sounds like lots of fun and a good time overall.

:fruit: Is it really on???? :fruit:

YES!!!! IT's on!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom