Chick Divers Alert! OCTOBER 16!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel:
Ah, the rays.... heaven! As for the company...sublime! I had such a great time being on a boat full of women- no testoserone to contend with, lots of camaraderie, & great dive buddies! Thanks to both Pete & e-divers for the champagne & to our cabana boy Brian for his excellent service! I'm thinking of putting together a day of chick diving at my house- anyone interested?

Of course!

me too!!! me too!!!

I had such a GREAT time with everyone, can't wait to do it again! Thanks NetDoc for the bubbley :eyebrow: (yum)

Marvel:
I'm thinking of putting together a day of chick diving at my house- anyone interested?
So again we guys are left out in the cold! Cabana boy seems like a funny title for any guys who come to this event (if later this month) as the temp drops and it becomes less tropical :wink:

Looks like you girls had a good time!

Well, I am admittedly debating when we should do this for that very reason- falling temps. Any input from the gals would be welcome!

Maybe you will need hot cocoa rather than champers? :wink: We can be your snow-men?

simbrooks:
Maybe you will need hot cocoa rather than champers? :wink: We can be your snow-men?
Hey, listen, buddy-boy....you bailed on us. Not really sure if you can be trusted!

I would love to do some more diving, when's the event?

Marvel:
Ah, the rays.... heaven! As for the company...sublime! I had such a great time being on a boat full of women- no testoserone to contend with, lots of camaraderie, & great dive buddies! Thanks to both Pete & e-divers for the champagne & to our cabana boy Brian for his excellent service! I'm thinking of putting together a day of chick diving at my house- anyone interested?

I was thinking November 6th. Hopefully, the weather will still be good enough. What do you guys think? We can make a day out of it- dive, BBQ, hang out. Input needed soon so we can get this going!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom