Chick Divers Alert! OCTOBER 16!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As appealing as this enforced slavery sounds, i feel i shall have to rebel, either i will be around that weekend and diving a bunch or else not make it down and hit the springs for another sausage dive while you chicks are out of the picture. :wink:

this is not enforced slavery...you guys WANT to be around a bunch of chicks that are all happy and content cuz they got to dive....
Besides all the other guys are OFFERING to be cabana boys!

Yes, I don't believe monetary compensation will be necessary for our cabana boys-I am confident there will be a line of them awaiting our return to dock, eager to please us for the mere glimpse of our gracious smiles. I can see them now: standing on the dock, each with a rose in his mouth, holding out fresh-from-the-dryer towels in one hand and a drink of our choice in the other...and perhaps some seaside tables spread with a gourmet lunch complete with chocolates and live music.

Scuba_Jenny:
this is not enforced slavery...you guys WANT to be around a bunch of chicks that are all happy and content cuz they got to dive....
Besides all the other guys are OFFERING to be cabana boys!
So why am i seeing a watch swinging in front of my face??? :wink:

OrlandoRogue:
Yes, I don't believe monetary compensation will be necessary for our cabana boys-I am confident there will be a line of them awaiting our return to dock, eager to please us for the mere glimpse of our gracious smiles. I can see them now: standing on the dock, each with a rose in his mouth, holding out fresh-from-the-dryer towels in one hand and a drink of our choice in the other...and perhaps some seaside tables spread with a gourmet lunch complete with chocolates and live music.
I think we will have to Kev involved in this, even if he works nowhere near the place i am sure he would be there with bells on for all you ladies/chicks, massaging your feet, throwing rose petals on the ground and in the water as you return - he can take my place i reckon as a Cabana boy :wink:

simbrooks:
As appealing as this enforced slavery sounds, i feel i shall have to rebel, either i will be around that weekend and diving a bunch or else not make it down and hit the springs for another sausage dive while you chicks are out of the picture. :wink:
Or you could gather some of these nice gentlemen, book some spots on their other boat (you do know they have two, yes?), enjoy a few dives while wishing you were with us instead :), and still be able to serve us our cocktails afterwards. Simple enough plan.

As always, my spare room and/or couch is available to anyone who needs a free place to crash. Cat hair is included. :)

Maybe I missed a post earlier, but what will the dive profile be for Saturday morning? I was just wondering if I should bother with Nitrox or not. What is everyone else doing?

I am doing air. The Sea Emporer is in 70ft. and will be followed by a shallower reef. I am gonna guess probably on the second reef which will be about 30-45, but don't know for sure.

Scuba_Jenny:
I am doing air. The Sea Emporer is in 70ft. and will be followed by a shallower reef. I am gonna guess probably on the second reef which will be about 30-45, but don't know for sure.

Thanks! Air it will be.

Well ladies, even though the cabana boys seem to be all talk and no show, I have a little surprise for us. NetDoc, a kind and fearless leader who said he would definitely be there with roses and chocolates if it weren't for DEMA, dropped by with a very nice treat for me to deliver to the chick dive on Saturday. Sort of makes you think there is hope for the male species. So...it looks like Saturday will be blast even without the amusement of a Senior Citizen and a long-winded Englishman in grass skirts :wink:.

Ohhh Ohhh, tell me tell me! I can keep a secret!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom