Charters in Palm Beach and Broward Counties opened back up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the information...I'm going to give it a try Saturday afternoon out of Hillsboro inlet....

Nice!!
Hopefully next week for me..
Either WPB or Jupiter

what i can tell, it's eight divers...... the captain and dive master makes 10...... plus the customary 6 feet spacing with face covering mask while above water....how's that for complications?

ok, so quick question. If I wanted to take a four day trip to Florida with the family (wife, 5 year old and 17 year old), stay on the beach, do a couple of days of diving, and just generally try to forget about our stinky NYC apartment in say August, where would you recommend?

I don't want to spend a ton of money on a hotel as we are never in the room but to sleep but def want to be close to the beach and diving as I don't want to rent a car.

Thoughts?

i don't know about the travel restrictions coming to florida or if the hotels etc. are open..... but you could try the https://windjammerresort.com/
the beaches in south florida are still closed...good luck.

thanks. this wouldn't be until late summer

ok, so quick question. If I wanted to take a four day trip to Florida with the family (wife, 5 year old and 17 year old), stay on the beach, do a couple of days of diving, and just generally try to forget about our stinky NYC apartment in say August, where would you recommend?

I don't want to spend a ton of money on a hotel as we are never in the room but to sleep but def want to be close to the beach and diving as I don't want to rent a car.

Thoughts?

Coming from NYC? As a local I say ... STAY HOME!! :wink: Hoping things will be better by August.

Thoughts?

Currently all visitors from NY are screened and most are asked to self-isolate for 14 days. Hotels in SEFL are still shut down and the beaches remain closed. What the situation will be come August no one knows but I doubt we will be back to full business as usual. Time will tell.

August is the start of hurricane season so be aware of that as well.

Coming from NYC? As a local I say ... STAY HOME!! :wink: Hoping things will be better by August.

Currently all visitors from NY are screened and most are asked to self-isolate for 14 days. Hotels in SEFL are still shut down and the beaches remain closed. What the situation will be come August no one knows but I doubt we will be back to full business as usual. Time will tell.

August is the start of hurricane season so be aware of that as well.

yikes. guess we'll wait

okay...yes what he said......LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom