Catastrophic Hurricane Felix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Liz, and welcome to The Real Felix Storm Watch Thread. :lol2: We had an earlier one misnamed that.

Good luck to you down there...!

:rofl3: LOL...Don you are tooooooo funny...

Anyway, I will keep all updated...looks like it may be a minimal hurricane by the time it hits Bonaire....

Yikes!

:monkeydan

AS some of you have seen, it seems the bad-weather-juju has finally caught up with me....after years of travelling during hurricane season with no problems, Walter, Cooltech, lil' castaway, her hubby and I are grounded in San Juan on our way to Bonaire, with the last flight of the day cancelled for the "hurricane passing by"....seems they're hedging their bets early.............waiting for a hotel assignment, then I guess it's off for a few consolation drinks before starting the vigil in the morning....

Hope everyone in the path is safe, whatever way it goes.

They dive off of Puerto Rico. :D

LOL...Airport now closed until further notice, also understand they have closed the airport in Curacao and Aruba.....

We are having a Felix party here at GRI!

Yipee!

Well... it's officially Felix... and taking a similar track to Dean...

Bummer. Hope all are safe (as we in Florida are breathing ANOTHER sigh of relief). Peak season is 10 days away....

Just upgraded to hurricane.
Batten down the hatches down there!
Rick

Well, The Real Felix is now a Cat 4 major hurricane. Forecast track carries it very close to the Bay Islands of Honduras as possibly a Cat 5 before hitting southern Belize.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom