Carry On Luggage and Manila Airport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Ahhh, man....do i have to go back to page one to start reading this thread!!!

I open page seven to let you all know about a dildo story in hand check and i see free kisses are being given away....

See what happens when drinking tequila all night!!

:wink:
so what's your dildo story?

are we allowed to say "dildo" on SB?

dildo dildo dildo...

i guess so

Jag

shugar:
so what's your dildo story?

are we allowed to say "dildo" on SB?

dildo dildo dildo...

i guess so

Jag

spam2.gif

Sooo, when i used to work in Palau a good friend was from S. Africa. He worked with a girl from Belize. She had been livin on boats for quite some time....as he was going on holiday to S. Africa she wanted him to bring back a large black dildo for her.....

Well, he bought it.. but the dummy kept it in his hand luggage!!!! Sure enough, in the line up in the gate at the bottom of the stairs in the Manila airport his bag got hand checked just like everyone else.... "excuse me sir, what is this?" "Well, its a dildo!" "I don't know what that means sir, can you tell me what it is?" All embarrassed in front of loads of people.... "Oh, never mind, just keep the damn thing!!!" As he walked off all embarressed! So, we had one upset Belizean chef and one happy baggage checker!

:D

shugar:
about directly proportional to the chances of getting roundhoused... but you never know... you might just get lucky if you play it right

Jag

or when
flypig.gif

sarcy.gif
sarcy.gif
sarcy.gif
sarcy.gif

pakman:
Sniff sniff...smell that?!?

J E L U S!!!!

ps: yes people i know that is spelled wrong!

Mike Veitch:
Sooo, when i used to work in Palau a good friend was from S. Africa. He worked with a girl from Belize. She had been livin on boats for quite some time....as he was going on holiday to S. Africa she wanted him to bring back a large black dildo for her.....

Well, he bought it.. but the dummy kept it in his hand luggage!!!! Sure enough, in the line up in the gate at the bottom of the stairs in the Manila airport his bag got hand checked just like everyone else.... "excuse me sir, what is this?" "Well, its a dildo!" "I don't know what that means sir, can you tell me what it is?" All embarrassed in front of loads of people.... "Oh, never mind, just keep the damn thing!!!" As he walked off all embarressed! So, we had one upset Belizean chef and one happy baggage checker!

:D
this story would be sooooo much more interesting with pictures...

Jag

shugar:
this story would be sooooo much more interesting with pictures...

Jag
:D :D

You got money, i got pics!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom