Carry On Luggage and Manila Airport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
rewards options:

kiss from ish or iris (permission pending... hah, good luck getting it)
kiss from chip (permission from chuck pending)
kiss from paolo (permission from kim jong il pending)

Jag
sure what the hell...granted. :wink:

OMG I just read 8 pages of this - with only like 4 posts to the original topic. Carry on guys...sorry to interrupt. :)

NotListening.gif
ROTF.gif

Hey, stop that!
I almost spat my coffee out...

There's a cactus here in Jamaica called the dildo cactus, it's endemic.......
:rofl: :rofl:
Carry on as before :).

cactus_or_dildo_provided_by_Dr_John_deMercado.jpg

dlndavid:
What is the deal with carry on luggage and going through Manila airport?
Somebody told me they take your carry on to check, and return it to you at a later time. Can anybody clarify this? I keep my most important and valuble items in my carry on and don't like it out of my control.

btw, David, I've never had a problem of carry on. It always stays with me. You'll go through numerous security checks going out of the PI, so you'll have your check in go through the xray, but that's about it. What flight are you taking?

(bolded and enlarged so David would know it's related to topic.)

We are flying Cathay Pacific coming from Hong Kong. Isn't that where Dear Leader is? :D

And what is this about roundhouse kisses? :10:

And thank you all for being so proud of us for hijacking our own thread, we learned from the best. :multi:

Yes, thank you Jag. It is a true compliment to compared to all the terrific PPDs. Our posting style is a direct result of reading so many PPD and BP threads, which usually stay on topic for only the frist 2 posts. :D

and isn't funny that the post stray the way of SML's and hot pinays. :dazzler1:

Back
Top Bottom