Carpool/hotel in Monterey this weekend (6/21)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

biz_nate

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all, I was originally planning to head down to Monterey for Saturday diving this weekend, but am now thinking of diving Sunday as well. Anyone interested in splitting a room?

I feel like I'm putting out an ad for an apartment roommate, but here goes- I'm a 29 year old male, don't smoke, not planning on drinking. I'm clean (unless my p-valve goes south), somewhat organized, and won't take up too much space. I just need a bed and a little room to dry things that need to be dried. I'm happy to pay for the room, and you can pay me back for half.

Also, if anyone's interested in carpooling, I'm looking for someone to share the drive with. I'm coming in from San Jose. Either day carpooling is fine- let me know what you can do, and we'll see if it can work.

This is late notice, so I'll forego the usual "PM me if you're interested" deal: my number's 719.337.6733. Feel free to call if you're interested in room/gas splitting.

Thanks!
-Ben

You may want to try the Monterey Hostel. Its a few blocks from Cannery Row. They charge about $25 per night for a bed in a dorm room. I stayed there for a few nights this time last year. Big lounge area. Nice place if you don't mind meeting new people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom