Trip Report West End & 2 weeks at Spash Inn May 1-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very intersting Doc and thanks for the response. This May trip last month was a "1st timer" trip so we went where most divers seem to go in West End on recomendations from friends who did Roatan from a West End base. You've given me something to think about.

However, I have a feeling that staying in the areas you mention and diving those sites is gonna cost a lot of $.

However, I have a feeling that staying in the areas you mention and diving those sites is gonna cost a lot of $.

I believe that uou get what you pay for. At least on Roatan.

I amortize the total cost by the number of dives. My Roatan South side choice allows my certified gimpy self 27 dives per week. Some fo more, some less, same cost.

For $250/day, i get a nice room over water on stilts, 3 all you care to eat meals, as much diving as you wish (5+ a day), airport transfers, absolutely NO concern about theft or safety (never lock my door). Do the math,

I go on vacations to dive. A lot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom