Can't Upload Attachments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW, I shut down my firewall and tried again, same file failed error. I am wondering if ScubaBoard is using different Ports or Protocols, because this is the only site that I have had problmes with, and I have uploaded attachments before. I've tired on several computers, but they are all running almost identical software and firewalls.

Well, I just read through 4 pages of Mike trying to explain to you that he had a similiar problem, which you were slow to understand, but there is no resolution in that thread. :no

Did I miss something? I thought you were trying to be helpful.:confused:
ooops.gif
Sorry, my suggestion was meant to be a reminder in case it might help El Orans fix your problem like he did that one. I see that he's sent you a PM on this; I'll shut up now. :blush:

Test...

Attachments

• ChatfieldDiveMapA.pdf
    339.3 KB · Views: 32
Any resolution yet? It has been MONTHS and I just tried to upload a Profile Picture. I saw a "preview" of it but when I clicked "SAVE", it came back with the same error message as always.

Can anyone fix this? :confused:
Will someone please respond. :popcorn:
I really would like to use this functionality. This issue has been open for over 9 months now. :shocked2: :shakehead: :depressed:

Well, I just read through 4 pages of Mike trying to explain to you that he had a similiar problem, which you were slow to understand, but there is no resolution in that thread. :no

:

You are correct. I never got a resolution to that problem.

I've tried it from my work computer, my home computer and my laptop. so I'm convinced it's not my computer but a problem with Scubaboard or my account.

here are the errors I got in the previous threads

attachment_problem.jpg

and

upload-failed-pdf.jpg

You are correct. I never got a resolution to that problem.

I've tried it from my work computer, my home computer and my laptop. so I'm convinced it's not my computer but a problem with Scubaboard or my account.

You are correct, it is not a computer problem, as stated here:

It's some setting here. Other than that, no solution yet.

I'm just wondering if anyone is working on the issue. El Orans confirmed it is not at my end, but using my account and password and trying to upload, and could not.

Back
Top Bottom