Can't Upload Attachments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Duplicate Account Test - Attachments

Attachments

• 46910d1213978752-cant-upload-attachments-airline.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 46911d1213978760-cant-upload-attachments-airlines.xls
    23.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 46912d1213978768-cant-upload-attachments-aurora-res.pdf
    37.1 KB · Views: 45
I just tried to upload a picture of a light I want to sell, still no luck. The same file uploaded without problem over on The Deco Stop.

We had hoped that updating to the latest photo gallery would resolve the issue. We are currently in the middle of a db server upgrade that will move the gallery from the HDs that the DB lives on to something less hit. I will try and resolve that after the move if the issue persists. Thanks for your patience.

I think that's the problem.... it works for some people and not others.....

However, I've isolated that it's not my browser, network or computer.

• I've tried my computer at home, at work, and other places to isolate the network.
  • I've used mutiple computers at home, work and laptop to isolate it's not any one computer
  • I've use Internet Explorer and Firefox to isolate that it's not my broswer on different computers
  • I've tried different versions of these above browsers...
  • others are having the same exact problem

I've also tested that I can attach pics at other vbulletion forums (other than Scubaboard)

example: attachment test - Scuba Forum - Scuba Diving Forums and Discussion Board

Also can get attachments to work on Deco Stop. see this thread

So to me, it seems a issue with vBulletion on SB or Scubaboard setting of the software. (or account settings that we can't see).

Hope this helps.

The settings in vB appear to be correct, and I tested the upload function from the vb control panel - following the advice of vb support. This also passed.

The question is how many users can't upload attachments? I CAN upload attachments, as can most users. Do you currently have ANY attachments in your attachment queue?

Can you see anything here? -> http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/profile.php?do=editattachments

Back
Top Bottom