CRESSI .JSON Backup files

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

what I have converted so far - notice diff between dive_1 (no header), and the rest (with the header/ nosample data)

Attachments

• dive_csvs.zip
    238.8 KB · Views: 4
here is the lazy fix (no metadata) version, ready for import into your SS logbook
you can also ind "dive_details-zip" with just the dive headers, you can import these as well

I stand corrected, you need only one file for all 61 in the dive detials section -- merging them however is something I don't know much about
:wink:

Attachments

• dive_csv_lazyfix.zip
    217 KB · Views: 6
  • all_dives.csv
    10.4 KB · Views: 6
  • dive_details.zip
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
here is the lazy fix (no metadata) version, ready for import into your SS logbook
you can also ind "dive_details-zip" with just the dive headers, you can import these as well

I stand corrected, you need only one file for all 61 in the dive detials section -- merging them however is something I don't know much about
Interesting use of your surface interval @Mobulai

After looking at subsurface/xslt/manualcsv2xml.xslt at master · subsurface/subsurface, I think the best bet is to open it in a spreadsheet and enter the details into subsurface by hand. (After importing the actual profiles.)

Interesting use of your surface interval @Mobulai

Not much else to do in Caribbean paradise in the evening. Unless you're going for a night dive. :wink:

Not much else to do in Caribbean paradise in the evening. Unless you're going for a night dive.
There are so little times I can stuff myself to death with super tasty food and hope to be able to breathe after, a good exercise for the brain keeps that narcosis at check 😅

View attachment 862782

I had some success with dive #1 -- next challange is getting it into Subsurface nicely
the CSV I get so far have a "dive condition labels and starting conditions header" that have to be deleted manually to be able to import cleanly into Subsurface, but you lose some Metadata like dive time/date/starting tissue saturation/repetitive count and so on

Easy fix to ignore the header and I will have all the dive logs ready for you now (like in 5 minutes); but if you want to keep the metadata I have to think how to approach the whole parsing in a different way
(you can input the metadata manually in Subsurface after the import)
That is great, thank you so much. When the files are ready can talk me through how I get the files into Subsurface please?

Chris

@Speysider23 unzip the dive_csv_lazyfix , in subsurface click import from logs, now select a dive file, and drag the tags that subsurface provide onto the right column (depth sample, time sample, dive id..), some you can ignore like ticks and ID
Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 09.34.44.png

Repeat for all dives

now when you get them all in, just open up the all_dives.csv in exel and add extra info from there for the dives inside subsurface; you can find %o2, dive length, start time, air temp... add what's relevant for you 🤷🏽‍♀️

After looking at subsurface/xslt/manualcsv2xml.xslt at master · subsurface/subsurface, I think the best bet is to open it in a spreadsheet and enter the details into subsurface by hand. (After importing the actual profiles.)

Not much else to do in Caribbean paradise in the evening. Unless you're going for a night dive. :wink:
Oooooh Caribbean paradise, looovely.
I do beg to differ on the night time activities, you have Red Stripe, Patties, Jerk Chicken, Rice & Peas and Coconut Bread to keep you 'occupied'. ;-)

Which island are you on?
I have family on Bermuda, not exactly the Caribbean but they do have good diving.

Thank you once again, I will see what I can do with those files.

Kind Regards

Chris

Oooooh Caribbean paradise, looovely.
I do beg to differ on the night time activities, you have Red Stripe, Patties, Jerk Chicken, Rice & Peas and Coconut Bread to keep you 'occupied'. ;-)

Which island are you on?
I have family on Bermuda, not exactly the Caribbean but they do have good diving.

Thank you once again, I will see what I can do with those files.

Kind Regards

Chris

Well actually not on in the Caribbean — close enough (geologically at least), I’m in The Canary Islands, Tenerife
Lots of similar tasties as well but more Tapas oriented
I hope to make it to Caribbean soon tho

Btw, let me know when you have all attachments downloaded, so I can remove them (personal info and all)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom