Scubapro Logtrak: import paper dives + windows version

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

50+ years diving, I log every single dive without exception. Dive log software that downloads the log from the dive computer makes it so easy especially with BT. It makes it inexcusable not to log.
Fine... We're not all the same...

Fine... We're not all the same...
True, but you did ask about transferring your paper logs to electronic. See below.

Anyway, I saw zero reason to log dives on paper as it wasn’t really searchable. I kept track of date, dive number, and general body of water, but that was it. When I got a dive computer that could upload to a device that changed. I started with the appropriate dive number. Years later, I decided to transfer those basic info dives to Excel for import into Subsurface.

I’d say give Subsurface a try. It’s free and simple to use. If you find it’s not useful for you, then you can go back to not logging and you haven’t lost anything.

but what about my dives only on paper: is there a way to write an xls or txt file manually to be imported in Subsurface?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom