Can we go to Coz yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flew United out of EWR to CUN...flight was full and They stuck a stranger between the wife and I...we upgraded to economy plus in hopes that wouldn’t happen, but it did. Boarding was a mess too...the said they would board by individual rows but started off with rows 30-39 followed shortly after by all rows and seats? Total clusterF!

No VIP boarding? By that I mean, Military in uniform, alte kakkes, GS, 1K etc?

Maybe this thread will be renamed can we get home from Coz?

Washington Post reporting that administration considering plan to block US citizens and permanent residents suspected of having Covid from returning from Mexico. I started to copy the link but it is linked to an account I think and wouldn’t work. Top headline on Washington Post right now.

Think this is primarily targeting land border (they hopefully wouldn’t let you on commercial plane with COVID in first place ). In addition to being ridiculous (what is a few more cases when you have 5 million ), It is probably against US and international law. Of course, what does that matter these days? Obviously would not be good if you were really sick in Cozumel and couldn’t use an air ambulance jet even if you could cough up 100k.

Anyone know if shore diving is allowed?

Anyone know if shore diving is allowed?

Tiki bar, sunset beach club, casa Del Mar if you are staying there, Villa Aldora if you are staying there - those places for sure. I’m sure if you can at blue angel and hotel Cozumel you can now too

Tiki bar, sunset beach club, casa Del Mar if you are staying there, Villa Aldora if you are staying there - those places for sure. I’m sure if you can at blue angel and hotel Cozumel you can now too

They told me when I reserved that shore diving is allowed.

Where is the best place to look up ferry schedules? I know it's been mentioned before, but my mind is mush. I've been re-booking flights all day. My appointments got canceled in Vegas, but I'm still going to Cozumel and I'm think I'll still pop up to Vegas for a quick visit with friends when I'm finished, but good gravy!, the flights are complicated in and out of Hawaii since I don't live on Oahu.

Where is the best place to look up ferry schedules?
Winjet - Fast Ferry | Cozumel - Playa del Carmen and Routes and Timetables :: Ultramar

It looks like they are still alternating days with the two companies, but up to six a day now.

upload_2020-8-12_18-44-9.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom