Camping/BBQ/Dive/Thing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mack Diver:
Camping spots are first come first served basis. Richard said campers usually show up between 9 - 11. Getting there early will help guarantee a good spot.

Mack

Is that between 9 - 11 on Friday night or on Saturday morning? I really hate setting up camp at night, those tent stakes are hard to hit in the dark.

BillT5, we have 1 room to rent for your overnight stay Friday to Saturday. That way we can get an early start on Saturday morning. :14:

I can go to the lake form work saturday morning and set up a big tent. How many people do we have now planning on going? I'll bring some extra burgers and hot dogs.

John

Cuda_72:
BillT5, we have 1 room to rent for your overnight stay Friday to Saturday. That way we can get an early start on Saturday morning. :14:

Well, it seems that I won't be diving for 4 weeks. The doctor that fixed my dislocated left elbow, & splinted my broken left wrist has me on light duty.

BillT5:
Well, it seems that I won't be diving for 4 weeks. The doctor that fixed my dislocated left elbow, & splinted my broken left wrist has me on light duty.

To bad about your arm Bill. Hey, we always need someone to flip burgers, etc! Even better, I wonder if there is such a thing as a water proof cast!

Hey Shaggie,
I'll be there all day Saturday, but wont be staying overnight.

I can bring the following:
- Charcoal
- lighter fluid
- match
- spatula
- hotdogs and buns.

subzero:
Hey Shaggie,
I'll be there all day Saturday, but wont be staying overnight.

I can bring the following:
- Charcoal
- lighter fluid
- match
- spatula
- hotdogs and buns.

Glad you can come Enrique. I'm planning on setting up about 7am on saturday, after work. I'll bring some hamburgers, buns ketchup, etc.

John

Back
Top Bottom