Camping/BBQ/Dive/Thing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys. I picked out the raffle prizes yesterday. Here's a list of what we got:

Grand Prize = Armor 26" Dry Boat Backpack (Very Nice)
1st Prize = Armor Backpack with HUGE zipper (Very Cool)
2nd Prize = Armor Cap (Very Stylish)

I've also got some small mesh bags to give away.

The raffle tickets will be $5.00 each. The drawing will be about 5:00 Saturday. Proceeds from the raffle will go to Eels on Wheels. If someone wants to purchase raffle tickets in advance, they can come by Oak Hill Scuba. I'll have things setup this afternoon

Man, if only it was a week later, my dive buddy's got his graduation party that afternoon (after the better part of a decade) and then another party that night...

PvilleStang:
Man, if only it was a week later, my dive buddy's got his graduation party that afternoon (after the better part of a decade) and then another party that night...

You can still make the morning dives. I know Shaggie and some of the others plan to get there early. And, I didn't say anything about having to be present to win, just buy your tickets ahead of time.

Mack, that is an excellent plan you have for raising some charity dollars! I will bring along some extra cash.

Is anyone planning to camp and arrive Friday night to stake out a site? I am deciding between Friday night or Saturday morning. I would love to get in a night dive Friday night, but if no buddies are available then I would be out of luck.

-Jeff

Cuda_72:
Is anyone planning to camp and arrive Friday night to stake out a site? I am deciding between Friday night or Saturday morning. I would love to get in a night dive Friday night, but if no buddies are available then I would be out of luck.
I am planning to arrive in time for a dive Friday evening/night. My original plan was to arrive and dive late afternoon, but that is in question right now. It is looking like it will be more like 830-900pm before I can arrive.

Willie

Sounds like a plan to me. I am hoping to be there by that time and have something resembling a camp.

wet-willie:
My original plan was to arrive and dive late afternoon ...
Looks like I am going to be able to get away earlier after all. I have the conflicts here sorted out and now I expect I will be there in time to get a dive in late afternoon, have something to eat, then maybe either a twilight or night dive. Cuda_72, I sent you a PM with my contact info. Anyone else planning on Friday evening?

Willie

Just a last minute reminder for the meet n greet this weekend. All Swamp Divers and wanna bees are welcome to join us at Windy Point Park. We'll have camping, food, good times, oh, and some diving too.

I am about to roll out of work and hit the grocery store for some last minute items and then I will be en route to Windy Point. I am hoping that traffic up 2222 isn't too terrible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom