Camping/BBQ/Dive/Thing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was nice meeting some of you guys. Never read this thread so I didn't know everyone was going to be out there.

loosebits:
It was nice meeting some of you guys. Never read this thread so I didn't know everyone was going to be out there.
loosebits,
Were there at windy point?

shaggie,,,, thanks for posting the pictures for us that could not make the outing,,,,nice putting faces with names.

Yep, fixxer, myself and another dude were out there. Got there Sat evening, left Sunday around noon.

loosebits:
Yep, fixxer, myself and another dude were out there. Got there Sat evening, left Sunday around noon.

You guys doing the twilight dips yet???

wet-willie:
Shaggie, you should have warned me to suck in the gut before snapping that picture. :)

Ugh. Yeah :)

And here I thought I was doing good, having lost 20lbs this spring...

I got a great picture of godzilla, btw.. For those who were around for that :)

- d.

texdiveguy:
You guys doing the twilight dips yet???

Right now we've been getting there just before sunset, taking our sweet time gearing up and doing a night dive then diving again the next morning before it gets too hot.

Pretty soon as it gets too hot for camping, we'll be doing the 9 PM - 3 AM run, home by 7 AM.

loosebits:
Right now we've been getting there just before sunset, taking our sweet time gearing up and doing a night dive then diving again the next morning before it gets too hot.

Pretty soon as it gets too hot for camping, we'll be doing the 9 PM - 3 AM run, home by 7 AM.

Count me in on a few of those 'owl' treks--ok.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom