Brokenbow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FIXXERVI6:
Do we have a head count on this, I know some people on here said they might show.

Hi Rick... think that will depend on a date...has one been set, I will do my best to go for a one night stay and diving. Alan

weekend of the 8th, sig others and children will be along with some of us for this trip.

I'm good to go !! on the weekend of April 8th. :D
Sat or Sunday is cool. I might even be up for a camp out on Friday or Saturday.

Frank, will you be putting in at the same campground where we hung out? Maybe we could camp out there next weekend... Do you know what the campground is called, and was that part of Beaver's Bend, or was it an independent on Broken Bow lake?

Fixxervi6 and I with wife/muntchkins were planning on camping out Fri & Sat night. Timelinner, where's the place to be?

Wow !! Foo & Don might come !! Cooooooool :14: This could be an excellent adventure :D
Camping:
Personally... To make sure all folks concerned have a good time I think camping at Stevens Gap Area near "The Dip" would be the way to go. You can dive there at the dip off either side and you can go a couple of 100 yards up the road and dive there off the end of the point as well.
Entry is easy and there is some enjoyment built right into the place for kids and folks that don't dive. The Marina and boat ramps are real close too. For the more adventureous that want to dive deep ( read those that don't mind a little workout getting down the trail to the dive site) there are the wall dives by the spillway and of course there is the trail down to the dam.

I may run up for lunch on Sat. and bring something for the grill, if no one minds.

Don't know about diving...is the water temp. at 78.6435 degrees yet? :D

Frank, as for the wall dives...sob, sob, I'm sorry to say that I lost my burro last night.

Foo? What Foo?

Y'all be careful, that's probably not the real Foo.

Is there any info online that you could suggest for some of us to do some homework on this gap campin area?

I will have to wait to see how this week progresses to see if I can make this trek or not. Guess if I did go would probably stay over one night....would give me a chance to see how the back of my station wagon sleeps--lol.

Back
Top Bottom