Brokenbow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loosebits

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone ever dive Brokenbow in OK? Thinking of making a run up there in a couple of weeks to hold me over until Travis clears up. Can anyone suggest good shore-accessible sites

E-mail sent.

Don't know what Alan sent, but we usually go to the Stephens Gap area. Eagle Run road or something like that. Close to the marina, turn off the highway (259) like going to the marina but at the stop sign where you would turn right to go to the marina turn left, then the first right and go all the way down to the end of the road.

We also usually do the Stephens Gap area, but in the summer. The thermoclines are nasty but I've enjoyed diving the lake overall.

Thanks everyone, Rick and I might try it in early April. So many holes, so little time.

Hey Mike.... have you dived the " Big Banana " at Broken bow yet??
The attached photo has a map to it :D

Nope, looks like a fun one though! LOL.

Guess that's the spillway instead of the Dam in the TerraServer photo I put up. Oopps.

Here's a pic. of Frank (Timeliner) taking a picture of a freshwater jellyfish at Stephens Gap. I thought I had set the white balance but apparently not, so it's not that good of a pic.

loosebits:
Thanks everyone, Rick and I might try it in early April. So many holes, so little time.

Man I am so letting this one go.....

Back
Top Bottom