Brokenbow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am to still up in the air about his weekend and the OK. trek---- ME says go!,,,but 'life' says you might have to miss this one....still in the (not-sure) catagory.

texdiveguy:
I am to still up in the air about his weekend and the OK. trek---- ME says go!,,,but 'life' says you might have to miss this one....still in the (not-sure) catagory.

sounds like you have to get your priorities straight, whats this life crap? I thought thats what scuba was

Well, it's been 6 days since I've been able to get on Scubaboard- I won't bore you with the details, but life is TUFF these days, fellow Swampers- but we're figuring out a few changes we can make for the better. We could really use prayer from those of you who pray!

I hope you all had a big time today... I guess I need to reconcile that it may be a few more weeks before I can make it out to the watering hole. It'll probably be May 6- ScubaSteve's shindig at CSSP
Jealously,
your friend,

Foo:
Well, it's been 6 days since I've been able to get on Scubaboard- I won't bore you with the details, but life is TUFF these days, fellow Swampers- but we're figuring out a few changes we can make for the better. We could really use prayer from those of you who pray!

I hope you all had a big time today... I guess I need to reconcile that it may be a few more weeks before I can make it out to the watering hole. It'll probably be May 6- ScubaSteve's shindig at CSSP
Jealously,
your friend,

Foo... I pray all is going to be better in your life over the days ahead. Alan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom