Boynton Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big Congrats to Lynn!

Did you drop her in the sand or on the ledge?:wink:

Congrats Lynn. WTG! Congrats on the recovery also!
Kev, keep the reports coming, I love reading them!

That is awesome news!

Please tell her that I am thrilled for her!

Congrats Capt'n Lynn!!

Here's the turtle that molested me, taken by Peter on the day following the incident. The turtle had considerately more self control this time, but still expressed a certain amount of interest. I think it's my hairdoo.
051605_4270xS15mm_640.jpg

Awwwhhh, turtle love....

Awesome photo!!!!!! Watch that mouth though, she's pretty dang close :D

baitedstorm:
Awesome photo!!!!!! Watch that mouth though, she's pretty dang close :D

She's a he, and it wasn't the mouth that I was worried about. He has a thing for me. Those claws you see on his front flippers went right through my 7mm the day prior to this photo whist he held me close and tried to do the wild thing. Gross. The guys I was with said they got the embrace on film, but they had the disposable underwater cameras, and were about 8' away, so I don't know how the shot came out. Anyway, in the picture posted he was on the prowl again, but just swooped in for a very close look this time.

Kevin's in the Keys so this will be a quick write-up. Yesterday and today were awesome. Yesterday saw a small group do the Budweiser Bar and a Reef. The Bud Bar was outstanding. I have never (before yesterday) played peek-a-boo with a Jewfish. This guy was so friendly. He followed me around for like 5 minutes. I swam through a hole in the side of the vessel (inside swimming out). Upon looping around, I noticed that the fishie was hanging there watching me. I slid back with the current. He swam up to see me, then slid back. I swam up to see him, then slid back. We did this childish hide and go seek for a couple of minutes, then I had to ascend (to crew the vessel). The seas were pretty good and improved continually. Viz was outstanding. While setting the hook, I could almost see the whole wreck.
The reef was great, but I was only able to enter for a few minutes.

The conditions could not have been better than today. The seas were flat and the viz was even better than yesterday. I could see three different groups from the surface.

Captain Lynn could sense my joy. She suggested that I place the last group (from the second dive) properly on the reef. Trying my best to keep the Captain happy, I obliged :)

The afternoon was just as good as the morning.

Kevin should be back next week and can crack the "Orator's Wit Whip". Say that 10 times fast.

Hey Guys/Gals,
Good to see Capt. Lyyn Is back in the H2-0! and Peters Pic of Kevin is Great! We feel the love! Is Kev going for some 60' club with a loggerhead?
Hope to see you all on the boat this year some time,and now its time to get some Great Lake Wreck dives on Lake Michigan,Our water temps are allmost 40!
You all Dive safe! See you soon,
Brad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom