Blue Spring (Orange City) Sat. May 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andy, Saturday plans fell thru, so I might be able to make. Does your APB search include such lowly folks as myself?

However, 2 dives @ Blue would probably be on the outside of what I could handle in the OW area. Things tend to get a little... well, overpopulated at times.

I would Andy but Im playing in a tennis tournament this weekend. How about I throw the game, and we can dive on sunday? j/k, but maybe if I lose on saturday I can dive on sunday, as long as its somewhere cheap.

would love to dive with you, but need to work this weekend. Now that I have my intro to cave cert. I guess I will be looking for a 95 steel, :10:

If scubafool made it with you on saturday (he also has a larger tank and you could get a good length dive in), would you still do sunday or not? Doesnt matter much to me at this time, i will have gotten plenty of dives in this weekend by then, but i would like to know if i should fill my tanks up when i have finished on the boats to use on sunday.

So many excuses!! Here is mine: I'd dive with you Andy but I live too far south! :wink:

At Blue Spring. PM me if your interested. Ginnie is just a bit of a drive for one day. :wink:

Blue Spring on Sunday would be great (also to meet you)
but I can only dive Sat. OR Sun. (wife. say no more)
and i really need to shake out my new rig with steel 95's
which would not be available on Sunday....

but we definetely need to get together some time!

scubafool:
Andy, Saturday plans fell thru, so I might be able to make. Does your APB search include such lowly folks as myself?

However, 2 dives @ Blue would probably be on the outside of what I could handle in the OW area. Things tend to get a little... well, overpopulated at times.

david, i would dive with you any time any place, bud.

saturday sounds excellent. two dives sounds excellent.

what time do you want to get there? the earlier the better
for me, but i am flexible.

madeline:
Now that I have my intro to cave cert. I guess I will be looking for a 95 steel, :10:

that's right! congratz to you and Smoekaire on your well-
deserved promotion to cave diving!

H2Andy:
Blue Spring on Sunday would be great (also to meet you)
but I can only dive Sat. OR Sun. (wife. say no more)
and i really need to shake out my new rig with steel 95's
which would not be available on Sunday....

but we definetely need to get together some time!
All i can say is:

THUMB
andy

nuff said.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom