Blue Spring (Orange City) Sat. May 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

metaldector:
At Blue Spring. PM me if your interested. Ginnie is just a bit of a drive for one day. :wink:
Rodger,

even if Andy isnt "able" (read allowed :wink: ) to go, do you still want to hit Blue?

Becky might even come with me this time - no guarantees though after doing 4 dives already in the weekend.

It would be around the usual post-church time of 1-1.30, assuming of course they havent barred the gates again like last time - that was a long lunch break waiting for them to reopen.

OneBrightGator:
Maybe you could entice someone to go if you threw in a free "Discover Sidemount" dive like you did for me...

Ben

you'll be happy to know that i am no longer trying to dive
steel 95's with my one-strap BC.

(blame the equipment; it cant' fight back)

H2Andy:
you'll be happy to know that i am no longer trying to dive
steel 95's with my one-strap BC.

(blame the equipment; it cant' fight back)
bad workman - tools etc :wink:

Andy, I hate to have gotten your hopes up. I thought this cold was gone, but it seems to have made a mild comeback. The last time we dove Blue, I thought I had been rid of a cold for 2 days, and you remember what happened. OWWWWW!! I don't want that to happen again. Man, I am jonesing to get wet!

Anybody who wants to (most particularily Andy), let's set up something definite for next weekend. I'm open to most any suggestion.

no worries at all! better safe than sorry.

next weekend i have plans to dive with fred at paradise spring, on sunday. he's going
to be working on deco stuff and i'm going to bum his tanks.

Paradise next Sunday, huh? Mmmm, sounds almost like a plan. Is this a private dive party or could I tag along?

please do come!

:jump013: :jump013: I'll plan on that as a definite then. I started a new job the week after the Ginnie weekend, now a cold has ruined last weekend & also the upcoming weekend. Heck I think I should take a refresher course next week, as long as it has been since I've been wet!

So what time are you all meeting tomorrow? My day is again open to diving (blasted change of plans again), but only from around 12-1pm onwards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom