Blue Spring (Orange City) Sat. May 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey all North Florida types, I am looking to dive this Saturday,
either at Blue Spring (Orange City), Ginnie Spring, or
Peacock, or anywhere else where i can easily rent a
steel 95 cylinder.

i want to try out some new gear, and otherwise have
some fun. i don't bite. much.

Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? Bueller?

Even if i cant make it on saturday, get some fills in those tanks and we can drop in sunday, i will let you know. I am going down to Boynton friday for some dives and back up some time on saturday, all with my GF, she doesnt dive as much, so i would prefer to get her out and wet seeing as we are in the area to dive stay overnight in Jupiter. Should know tomorrow at the latest.

no worries!

i do need to dive on steel 95's though, as what i am trying to do is weigh myself
and work on bouyancy with the new rig... if not this Saturday, we can try for
next Saturday

Next two weekends after this are out, i am in NY state (Catskills) for a week of hiking, kayaking and biking - nice!! Then once i get back it will be all hands to the pumps to get me underwater again in short order.

We can get you set on the 95's i am sure, although you might find the flow coming out to play havoc with your weighting, i know i have to add at least 2-4# extra for that flow (or go head down (reduced surface area - not horizontal) the whole way on normal freshwater weighting), also are we going to get one of those tanks breathed down if i am only on an 80?

You may not bite much, but how much do you........feed the fish???? :D

I heard about your new BP&W set up Andy, you're getting down with the DIR-F idea???

hey, my philantropic endeavours (a.k.a. feeding the fish) are limited to
ocean-going vessels. i happen to take great pride in my fish-feeding abilities!

and yeah, got the BP&W all set up. wouldn't mind taking the DIR-F class, though
I doubt I'll ever dive DIR all the way.

You should try my new D.U.H. class. It's fer beginners and we specialize in redundancy. We also are really good at doing things in two's.

so.... ken... fancy a dive this saturday?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom