Blue Hole on the 11th and 12th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ABQdiver:
I wasn't rubbing it in! :eyebrow:

I want to give you a opportunity to get into one! See if you like it, that sort of thing.......

You can probably fit into Alicia's.

Don't do it!! Everytime Kevin let's an unsuspecting victim "get into one" it end's up making the victim's wallet shrink. :)

amascuba:
Don't do it!! Everytime Kevin let's an unsuspecting victim "get into one" it end's up making the victim's wallet shrink. :)

Hey Mister!! You can stay, but that attitudes got to go!! :rofl3: :rofl3:

amascuba:

Yeah, it's Kevin's fault that I now want a BP/W for cold water diving! Since I've known him I've purchased a SPG (my old one worked fine), a long hose, a wrist compass, a D200 housing, an 8" dome port, a flat port, and an 18-200mm VR lens! AND I still need an octo, and a BP/W kit.

Kevin, this is ALL YOUR FAULT! :smileysto

RonFrank:
Yeah, it's Kevin's fault that I now want a BP/W for cold water diving! Since I've known him I've purchased a SPG (my old one worked fine), a long hose, a wrist compass, a D200 housing, an 8" dome port, a flat port, and an 18-200mm VR lens! AND I still need an octo, and a BP/W kit.

Kevin, this is ALL YOUR FAULT! :smileysto
LOL, Gee, now that you put it like THAT.........:chicken::chicken:

don't forget you also "need" one of these ---->>>
2139_180.jpg

Hey Ron, If you sell your camera and all related periphials you can afford multiple backplates and wings. :D

amascuba:
Hey Ron, If you sell your camera and all related periphials you can afford multiple backplates and wings. :D

Unlike diving, over the years my camera equipment has generated more income than it costs me. In fact in Jan I'm going to Coz, Courtesy of my photography!

I think I'll keep it, and worry about the BP/W as time goes by. Baby Steps! Kevin is nice enough to let me use his if we hook up. And even if I do like the BP/W for dry diving, my Zeagle is hardly difficult to dive dry! :D

ABQdiver:
LOL, Gee, now that you put it like THAT.........:chicken::chicken:

don't forget you also "need" one of these ---->>>
2139_180.jpg

Yeah, rub it in. I've been coveting that lens for a long time now.

I'll have to get back on Ebay, and keep looking, or sell some STUFF, or pimp myself out for profit with a camera!

BUT if I get that lens, I think I'll be good for a while... 12-24mm, 18-200mm VR,
17-35mm, 80-200mm, 60mm macro, 300mm f4, 1.4x converter... Hmm that all works, and there are a couple more in there, but I think they are going on auction... but damn, the 105mm VR... sigh..:shakehead

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's lens.

Thou art still cool with your Zeagle BC.

We'll dive together soon, and hook up with some of my other buddies who have Zeagles, and then see whos setting trends! And BTW my hose is plenty long. :)

RonFrank:
Yeah, rub it in. I've been coveting that lens for a long time now.

I'll have to get back on Ebay, and keep looking, or sell some STUFF, or pimp myself out for profit with a camera!

BUT if I get that lens, I think I'll be good for a while... 12-24mm, 18-200mm VR,
17-35mm, 80-200mm, 60mm macro, 300mm f4, 1.4x converter... Hmm that all works, and there are a couple more in there, but I think they are going on auction... but damn, the 105mm VR... sigh..:shakehead

Don't confuse me with anybody who know's anything about photography, but didn't the lens that you have at BH last time do allot of that? The "All-in-One" lens? :)

Back
Top Bottom