Blue Hole on the 11th and 12th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ABQdiver:
FINE! Damn show off!! You know there a lots of jellyfish down there this time of year.......:rofl3:

Haha..that's ok, I think at this point that I'd even accept a few stings to get in some warmer water for a change (oh yeah, and to get away from work too!!)

RonFrank:
I could *arrange* to go down, but it would require someone to rideshare with, and split room costs. Not sure you can do that Pipefish. Any chance on smuggling me on board your ride? :D I understand if not. The LDS does not seem to like that idea.

I'ts not so much about the "like/dislike" factor. The insurance company is the boss hog when it comes to allowing "non-staff" to ride in the truck and they won't let us :shakehead . Even if the Insurance guys didn't control our lives, the truck's full and our rooms are full too. Maybe I could stuff you in my regulator bag?

RonFrank:
Kevin is a great guy. I *thought* you met him before. He has been down the last two trips we have been down, and you were there at least once, and I *think* maybe both times.

If I have met him, my early onset alzheimer's is preventing me from remembering the experience. Maybe you've taken one too many hits off the proverbial crack pipe??? :D

RonFrank:
Be careful around him however. He will make you dress in black, and wear a long hose! :mooner:

But Halloween is over!

ABQdiver:
Should be out by 8:30am on Saturday. We usually get in three dives on Sat and then back again on Sunday by 8am to get in the last dive and snorkel (as per standards.....)

I drive a all white Toyota Tundra with a dive flag on the front bumper.

Okay ABQ (my inner evil self want's to call you BBQ diver btw...). I will try and track you down. I'm going to be there from dawn to dusk on Saturday and dawn to early afternoon on Sunday. Some people think I'm kinda "loud" and they don't like my singing (Rude I say!!!!!). You will probably ID me before I find you.....

I don't know why you are bringing your snorkel into this.... Jeeze (j/k):wink:

Looking forward to it!

PF

pipefish:
Okay ABQ (my inner evil self want's to call you BBQ diver btw...). I will try and track you down. I'm going to be there from dawn to dusk on Saturday and dawn to early afternoon on Sunday. Some people think I'm kinda "loud" and they don't like my singing (Rude I say!!!!!). You will probably ID me before I find you.....

I don't know why you are bringing your snorkel into this.... Jeeze (j/k):wink:

Looking forward to it!

PF
I've been called worse!! Speaking of alzheimer's....... Jeez!!:confused: We're not going out on this weekend, it's the NEXT weekend!! PF, I'm soooo sorry!! Guess at the very least I could have looked at the calender and not gone by memory.:shakehead

Guess, I'll have to postpone the meet and listening to your singing on another day. Have fun anyway, and take care!

ABQdiver:
I've been called worse!! Speaking of alzheimer's....... Jeez!!:confused: We're not going out on this weekend, it's the NEXT weekend!! PF, I'm soooo sorry!! Guess at the very least I could have looked at the calender and not gone by memory.:shakehead

Guess, I'll have to postpone the meet and listening to your singing on another day. Have fun anyway, and take care!

One of these days, when the planets align, the moon is full, and Jupiter is rising, we shall all be together at the hole! It's unfortunate that it's so darn far from Denver. I realized why PipeFish did not hook up with you all last time, she was only there Saturday, and the crew from ABQ showed up Sunday! She not hard to locate, just look for the chick that dives with a red baseball cap, and sunglasses! Ohh, and if both her and Tammy are in the water teaching, it's LOUD! :D If I do DM with those girls, and I may, all three of us would be in the water with a class, and with me in the mix, it could ONLY get LOUDER! :eyebrow:

pipefish:
I'ts not so much about the "like/dislike" factor. The insurance company is the boss hog when it comes to allowing "non-staff" to ride in the truck and they won't let us :shakehead . Even if the Insurance guys didn't control our lives, the truck's full and our rooms are full too. Maybe I could stuff you in my regulator bag?

Yeah, it's not the first time I've tried to get the staff from A1 to taxi my tail down to the Hole, and was told the same thing. Well, fortunately there are a couple of people crazy enough to split costs down to the hole to dive. Now gas is reasonable again, it makes it a bit better. I need to buy a beater car that gets good mileage for these types of trips. My wife does not like to drive the truck, so I end up taking my truck, and while having a truck is very nice for diving, traveling so far at 12 miles a gallon is not so nice! :shakehead

RonFrank:
One of these days, when the planets align, the moon is full, and Jupiter is rising, we shall all be together at the hole! It's unfortunate that it's so darn far from Denver. I realized why PipeFish did not hook up with you all last time, she was only there Saturday, and the crew from ABQ showed up Sunday! She not hard to locate, just look for the chick that dives with a red baseball cap, and sunglasses! Ohh, and if both her and Tammy are in the water teaching, it's LOUD! :D If I do DM with those girls, and I may, all three of us would be in the water with a class, and with me in the mix, it could ONLY get LOUDER! :eyebrow:

I hate to tell you this but this weekend is a Tammi, Pipefish special! Watch out whoever's gonna be at the Hole.....:11:

RonFrank:

Hummm, LOUDER you say??? That's what I love about diving, it's quiet......... :mooner: :mooner:

ABQdiver:
Hummm, LOUDER you say??? That's what I love about diving, it's quiet......... :mooner: :mooner:

It just maybe the ONLY thing that can get me to COMPLETELY shutup! :rofl3:

I enjoy the quiet, and stillness of the whole experience. I find it very calming, and time just slips by. Even Pipefish and Tammi are QUIET UW! :mooner: Unless they are banging on something, and Pipefish uses animated jesters like asking if you will do a voluntary drysuit flood! :no

ABQdiver:

Jeeze BBQ Diver.... I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who suffers from EOA. I'm sorry that I won't get to meet you next weekend but I'm sure there will be other opportunities! :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom