Blue Hole on the 11th and 12th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank:
It just maybe the ONLY thing that can get me to COMPLETELY shutup! :rofl3:

I enjoy the quiet, and stillness of the whole experience. I find it very calming, and time just slips by. Even Pipefish and Tammi are QUIET UW! :mooner: Unless they are banging on something, and Pipefish uses animated jesters like asking if you will do a voluntary drysuit flood! :no

Hey Ron -

I've got some "new" gestures just for you!!!! :10:

Guess Who!......Okay...I'm new at this....not sure where this is going.....I will post and see what happens....

Juli-Mermaid:
Guess Who!......

Hey, Juli is here !! :fruit:

It worked! Yes! I'm a forum/technology idiot!..haha

I like the dancing marshmallow...very cute! Jason...haha

Okay this is suppose to be about diving!...Do I need to be a paid-member to post used equipment? When I get Morgan the backplate I want to sell the ladyhawk...this looks like a good place to do that...

Thanks! It's a cookie cut design with a couple minor modifications. :)

Juli-Mermaid:
It worked! Yes! I'm a forum/technology idiot!..haha

I like the dancing marshmallow...very cute! Jason...haha

Okay this is suppose to be about diving!...Do I need to be a paid-member to post used equipment? When I get Morgan the backplate I want to sell the ladyhawk...this looks like a good place to do that...

OMG, she wears BLACK!

Welcome Juli. Do you know the crew from ABQ? If not this is a good spot to meet them.

For SB in general, post a greeting in the Introductions and Greets forum.

If you want to sell stuff, you may want to post in the Gear/Equipment Classified forums.

There is a group of divers from ABQ that meet monthly at the hole. Kevin (ABQ Diver) is loosely handling the coordination. They are all DIR or DIR wannabe's, so plan on seeing lots of doubles, BP/W's, long hoses, and BLACK. Kool-aid optional, but I like Cherry!

This forum is generally somewhat quiet, but there is a great core group of people here that enjoy diving, and us folks from CO generally try and hook up with the ABQ folks if we are going down south.

Enjoy!

RonFrank:
OMG, she wears BLACK!

Welcome Juli. Do you know the crew from ABQ? If not this is a good spot to meet them.

If you want to sell stuff, you may want to post in the Gear/Equipment Classified forums.

There is a group of divers from ABQ that meet monthly at the hole. Kevin (ABQ Diver) is loosely handling the coordination. They are all DIR or DIR wannabe's, so plan on seeing lots of doubles, BP/W's, long hoses, and BLACK. Kool-aid optional, but I like Cherry!

This forum is generally somewhat quiet, but there is a great core group of people here that enjoy diving, and us folks from CO generally try and hook up with the ABQ folks if we are going down south.

Enjoy!

:rofl3: We know Juli. She's the ring leader. Didn't you know that?

RonFrank:
OMG, she wears BLACK!

Enjoy!

Well, she defintely isn't a DIR wannabe...
She is the one we called in to finally convince you to by the d*mn backplate Ron! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom