Blue Hole on the 11th and 12th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pipefish

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hey all -

Any of you folks going to be traveling to "the hole" the weekend of November 11th and 12th? I've got several classes that weekend and would love to hook up! Ummmm, the weather's supposed to be good!

PF

pipefish:
Hey all -

Any of you folks going to be traveling to "the hole" the weekend of November 11th and 12th? I've got several classes that weekend and would love to hook up! Ummmm, the weather's supposed to be good!

PF

Cool! I'll be out there that weekend with an OW class from NM Scuba Center. We always park over at the SE set of picnic tables. I'll be busy with the class most of the time, but lets hook up and exchange a handshake at the very least!

Hey ABQ -

I would love that. I'm gonna be pretty busy too! What times are you going to be at the hole? Maybe I can coordinate. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Cheers!

PF

pipefish:
Hey ABQ -

I would love that. I'm gonna be pretty busy too! What times are you going to be at the hole? Maybe I can coordinate. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Cheers!

PF

I could *arrange* to go down, but it would require someone to rideshare with, and split room costs. Not sure you can do that Pipefish. Any chance on smuggling me on board your ride? :D I understand if not. The LDS does not seem to like that idea.

Kevin is a great guy. I *thought* you met him before. He has been down the last two trips we have been down, and you were there at least once, and I *think* maybe both times.

Be careful around him however. He will make you dress in black, and wear a long hose! :mooner:

BTW, Kevin, my SPG arrived, and I ordered a long hose from TDL during their sale. Still waiting for them to tell me I won the Apeks Reg! :eyebrow:

pipefish:
Hey ABQ -

Cheers!

PF

Should be out by 8:30am on Saturday. We usually get in three dives on Sat and then back again on Sunday by 8am to get in the last dive and snorkel (as per standards.....)

I drive a all white Toyota Tundra with a dive flag on the front bumper.

RonFrank:
I could *arrange* to go down, but it would require someone to rideshare with, and split room costs. Not sure you can do that Pipefish. Any chance on smuggling me on board your ride? :D I understand if not. The LDS does not seem to like that idea.

Kevin is a great guy. I *thought* you met him before. He has been down the last two trips we have been down, and you were there at least once, and I *think* maybe both times.

Be careful around him however. He will make you dress in black, and wear a long hose! :mooner:

BTW, Kevin, my SPG arrived, and I ordered a long hose from TDL during their sale. Still waiting for them to tell me I won the Apeks Reg! :eyebrow:

Don't think I've had the pleasure of the meeting pipefish...... Of course, I've been wrong before and the ole memory could use an upgrade with more DIMMS!! :eyebrow:

You too!! Great, another step towards the "dark side".
I got another SPG and some additional hoses too!! I think I was to fast though for the "big prize". :shakehead

Ya'll have fun this weekend! I have to work this weekend or I would probably be out there!

Unfortunately i'll be out of town (but on a liveabord in BVI! WOOHOO!!) but you all have a good time.

Jasonmh:
Unfortunately i'll be out of town (but on a liveabord in BVI! WOOHOO!!) but you all have a good time.

FINE! Damn show off!! You know there a lots of jellyfish down there this time of year.......:rofl3:

ABQdiver:
FINE! Damn show off!! You know there a lots of jellyfish down there this time of year.......:rofl3:

Won't you feel bad if Jason comes back with a bunch of welts and smelling like ..um.. ammonia?

Back
Top Bottom