Blue Hole May 12~13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow a fellow Coloradin... I am in my OW class this weekend and will be at BH next weekend for my cert. Perhaps I might see you there? We are doing a 2 1/2 day cert there.

Beach Bunny is doing the same thing Movie flick through A-1. I'm going to be doing my AOW at the Blue Hole next weekend as well!

Wow, sounds like a party to me! Ron and I will be working on our "Hanging out underwater for fun" certification.

RonFrank:
Dan and I will be down at the Blue Hole (from Denver) over this weekend.

Anyone interested in joining us is more than welcome.

You Mother you!! :D and on mother's day weekend too......

Couldn't wait another week???? :confused:

ABQdiver:
You Mother you!! :D and on mother's day weekend too......

Couldn't wait another week???? :confused:

If it were entirely up to me, I'd plan on the third weekend. Unfortunately I have to go when I can find buddies who can also go, and DAN set the date. Now that gas is back to it's record high levels, I think I could fly to Europe cheaper than drive my truck to the Hole!

Hey Kevin, when I asked my wife if I could go, she said, I'm not your mother! :D Since Mothers day is SUNDAY, I vote you drive your tail :mooner: out to the Hole on SAT, or even Friday evening, and join us for a day of diving! I'll even pay for you day pass! :eyebrow: And LUNCH! How's that for an offer! I'm serious about Lunch BTW, the Pizza hut there is actually VERY good, or I'll bring something special for the BBQ.

Who are the instructors down with A1?

As happy as I am that people are learning how to dive, and that we shall have some friendly faces from the A1 diveshop, I'm generally not thrilled to hear that a huge group of OW and other students are going down while we will be there! :mooner:

But we can hook up for dinner, and will make a point of stopping by to say high. If Tammy or Louise are there, maybe we will hang out with the AOW class on a dive or two.

pipefish:
Me and my evil twin will be there! :blinking:

Ohhh.... my! It will be LOUD! :D

PM me with your AOW schedule, and maybe we will harass, I mean join you on the deep dive, and maybe even the buoyancy! Heck, we may even do the night, but I guess it depends on how mucked up things are on Sat evening unless you plan on doing it Friday night.

We are planning on a Friday night dive, IF you want to join us, but I know you ladies generally get in late. We will be at Adobe BTW, unless you and your dern students have booked the place up! :11:

Back
Top Bottom