Blue Hole May 12~13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am still hoping to get down there next month too. I have to patrol at Lake Powell over Memorial Weekend, so that's out. I'm leaving on a Liveaboard Dive Trip on 23 Jun, and would like to get some open water dives on my new kit. I've tried it twice in the pool, and I'm not comfortable with the trim yet. I guess I'll probably not get that down around here though, since the wet suits will be quite different. In any case, I'd like to get some Open Water time in June, either in Denver - I'd hoped to make the Aurora dive, but my 3/8" wetsuit has shrunk in the closet over the last several years!:11: :confused: :shakehead. I have another on the way, thanks to Scuba Board :wink:.
I probably won't know for sure which weekend/or day I will be able to go until I return from Powell (the first of June). I'm not sure about the last weekend, since that will be the weekend prior to departing on the big trip, and I'll probably be busy getting other stuff taken care of. In any case, I'll be watching this board to see what's going down.

movieflick: I responded to your Tables thread.

Sounds like everyone had a great time, sorry I missed it :)
Hope to get to meet everyone next time.

I have emerged from my Blue Hole Coma this morning and am alive and kicking!!!! :coffee:
I really had a blast with all of you last weekend!!!!!! Congratulations to those of you who got your OW Certifications - Welcome to the fabulous underwater world!!!!!! Please post your experiences as you gain them - I want to hear all about your diving adventures.

Ron and Dan... Thanks so much for plying me with brats and warm fuzzies. You guys are the best and I love you both!!!!

Let's find some wierd and wonderful lakes to dive this summer!

PF

pipefish:
Let's find some wierd and wonderful lakes to dive this summer!

PF

I already did the wierd, let's do the wonderful. :rofl3: If I could get the viz I got at Perch Lake, at a lake in CO, I would be very happy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom