Blue Hole May 12~13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow sounds like lots of people will be there. My Stepdaughter is doing her AOW I am doing the class through her school 1/2 price but I have to go back to highschool -- didn't like it the first time around :wink: Hope to meet some of you there!

ABQdiver:
You Mother you!! :D and on mother's day weekend too......

Couldn't wait another week???? :confused:

I picked the date because it was my Mother's day gift to my wife -- getting rid of me. :D

I saw pipefish at A1 today. It looked like she was brushing up on her skills in the pool. :wink: They tell me they will have 24 open water students, a couple of rescue divers. Didn't say about how many others.

Pipefish,

Can I be the lost diver, huh, huh??

Dan

Actually, we'll be down late Friday afternoon cuz I gotta teach specialties. I'm not teaching AOW so am not privy to schedule yet. Looks like I'll get to see/meet a bunch of you folks - sounds like a good time!

Dan, Dan, Dan.... :shakehead You are always lost aren't you? j/k! How come you didn't come onto the pool deck and say hi? I'm wounded man!

PF

We should be down late Friday afternoon also, or at least that is the plan.

If you need help with Rescue victims, Dan and I can make GREAT victims! :popcorn: :eyebrow: I have enough weight to make myself VERY negative for added enjoyment for the students that have the joy of dragging someone to the surface! :11:

We are planning on a night dive on Friday, you are welcome to join us, but one way or another we will see you there. I know you and your Evil Twin will be busy, but I'm sure we will cross paths on one or more dives! I'll be the one in Black! :rofl3: :rofl3:

We will plan on Dinner on Saturday with you all, I assume Josephs. If you are REALLY nice to me, you can paint something! :blinking:

If either of you want to try out a BP/W setup, I can bring my Stiletto, but will not unless you have some interest.

We will be over at the picnic tables. As we are going down in a car vs. a truck we will not have the canopy. Boy do we fill up that car when we go!

My beautiful blushing bride and I will be two of the A1 OW students this coming weekend... see you all there!

Somebody asked who from A1 was going; I know our instructor is going to be Louise.

DeltaWardog:
My beautiful blushing bride and I will be two of the A1 OW students this coming weekend... see you all there!

Somebody asked who from A1 was going; I know our instructor is going to be Louise.

Louise is a GREAT instructor! Aside from the fact that she is loud, wears a backward baseball cap, and sunglasses UW, and has a bad habit of painting things that should NOT be painted, I LOVE Louise!

For OW students reading this CLEAR EARLY AND OFTEN. Seriously, nothing will screw up diving like ear problems!

Pipefish, I look forward to meeting you! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Ron, I would consider joining you guys but i'm still nursing my sunburn I got in Cozumel last week :rofl3: . Seriously, have fun and lets plan on lunch soon. I'm out of town Mon-Wed but will be around Friday for sure.

pipefish:
Actually, we'll be down late Friday afternoon cuz I gotta teach specialties. I'm not teaching AOW so am not privy to schedule yet. Looks like I'll get to see/meet a bunch of you folks - sounds like a good time!

Dan, Dan, Dan.... :shakehead You are always lost aren't you? j/k! How come you didn't come onto the pool deck and say hi? I'm wounded man!

PF

Despite comments and opinions to the contrary I am a gentleman and did not want to disturb your class. Besides you only had one student and I am a weapon of mass disruption :crafty:

I will see you this weekend!!:blinking:

dimitrik:
Ron, I would consider joining you guys but i'm still nursing my sunburn I got in Cozumel last week :rofl3: . Seriously, have fun and lets plan on lunch soon. I'm out of town Mon-Wed but will be around Friday for sure.

Keep rubbing it in that you got to go to Cozumel again and I will have Ron slap you on your sunburn. :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom