Best Online Place to Buy ScubaPro G260?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

“Easily”. Lol!
There are small companies here who reship to US for a small fee.
I used them the other way around, for getting goods from US which were not available here.

There are small companies here who reship to US for a small fee.
I used them the other way around, for getting goods from US which were not available here.
If the company states that they will not ship to the USA, how do I get around that? Ship it to a European friend who then utilizes a "small company" to ship to me. You said ""EASILY". This is anything but easy.

Got the regulator. Now I have to figure out how to put it on my braided hose. The splined fitting is interesting to say the least. Im assuming its proprietary?

Got the regulator. Now I have to figure out how to put it on my braided hose. The splined fitting is interesting to say the least. Im assuming its proprietary?
Congrats

Yes, good tool ti have in your reg bag; scubatools have it for around 20ish (if I remember correctly)

Or you could pick up the SP official multi tool (not worth it if you don’t have bunch of stuff); it’s overpriced at ~70ish

This is also a great option if you’ll be servicing regs Scubapro Multi-Tool, Brass Chrome

Congrats

Yes, good tool ti have in your reg bag; scubatools have it for around 20ish (if I remember correctly)
Or you could pick up the SP official multi tool (not worth it if you don’t have bunch of stuff); it’s overpriced at ~70ish

Do you happen to have a link to the scubatools tool? Dont want to spend $70 as it appears I need 2 to remove and install it.

Edit: just saw you put in a link. Thanks!

Edited

No you’ll need only 1 (unless the reg is really really stuck on the hose)
But you can always just counter with the reg body itself

Edit:
Considerations if you wanna avoid proprietary stuff:

Maybe an important question, what hose are you using; SP with spline or a generic?

The tool wouldn’t be necessary if you use a generic hose; only for disassembly of 2nd for service

Miflex extreme.

Miflex extreme.
you don't need the tool unless you wanna open the reg itself then

in extreme adhesion cases (let's try and avoid them) after ysars unrinsed and so on; it might come in handy on the jam nut to work against a generic 14/15 cresent wrench

I would say nice to have anyway; but go for the 20$ one you don't need more (it has a normal 22 hex on the other side, maybe helps with something else🤷🏽‍♀️)
your call

Back
Top Bottom