Best meal by Restaurant in Cozumel - updated

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the pub.JPG
Just north of the square in San Miguel. 11AM - 11PM. One order of Fish & Chips is enough to feed 2 with an extra side of chips! Authentic fish n chips in Coz with darts to boot. Whoda thought?

Last edited:
View attachment 428499 Just north of the square in San Miguel. 11AM - 11PM. One order of Fish & Chips is enough to feed 2 with an extra side of chips! Authentic fish n chips in Coz with darts to boot. Whoda thought?

All of the entrees are as authentic as you're going to get this side of England. I had the Shepherds Pie, and the boss had another dish that I can't remember, (she's out raising hell with the girls tonight), and they were both excellent, as was the service. Casual atmosphere --- fun to walk a block up the street after our afternoon dives and re-hydrate.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but a Shrimp Burrito from Crazy King Burrito made our must have list a year or two ago... Absolutely loaded with jumbo shrimp, it's like a jumbo Mexican shrimp cocktail stuffed in a tortilla with all the burrito trimmings. One large easily feeds 2.

We also hit Casa Denis exclusively if we chose to dine in the square. There we grab the Mixed Fajitas (steak, shrimp & chix) - one order is more than enough for 2 so we split it and just ask for some extra tortillas when we run out. The Tequila shots gratis at the end of the meal (which take a very interesting turn during the X-mas season with who knows what is added to them) are always enjoyed.

Last edited:

I love that meal. It is a requirement for every trip.

Last edited:
Le Chef's lobster bacon sandwich is good, but last time I was there they had a seafood Pozolé Verde that was absolutely amazing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom